Carlos, “i don’t believe it’s my fault”

Any credible manager in times like this when the going is tough comes out and takes the flak, what he's doing if this is true is an absolute disgrace and shows he really is a beaten man, time to go Carlos and man up FFS. 

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

And the truth is..it isn't ALL his fault

The players have to take some responsibility and not drop deeper and deeper and deeper like lemmings over a cliff edge.

However. ..

It's quite clearly stale as f*ck in that dressing room.

Hearing the same voice saying the same thing week after week after week loses its impact.

Too many not performing week after week.

Either there's a huge squad clear out or the manager goes.

It has to be one or the other.

Whichever is cheaper. (Because all the coaching staff would need replacing too if Carlos went)

Either way we can't go on as we are, or we will seriously be looking over our shoulder and not upward.

Wasn’t there some comment from a pro recently that said it looks like the players don’t want to play for the manager ?

That comment does seem to fit perfectly TBH  IMHO...

lol

Err , he came with Doyen, sacked Roeder and our medical team and has brought in everyone from Portugal, except Miss Portugal.

This includes a defensive coach and , since then , the defence has declined drastically (despite £4 million on a new centre half).

Wish I could get this gig for £20,000 per week.

The players need to tell Chansiri the truth as a group. I am sure they have been confused by the tactics for well over a year and now Carlos alludes to them not being good enough on top of throwing FF and JR under the bus earlier. Some of them will be like new players under a different manager. Unfortunately some of them will never recover from their Carlos experience.

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

The players have to take some responsibility and not drop deeper and deeper and deeper like lemmings over a cliff edge.

However. ..

Hearing the same voice saying the same thing week after week after week loses its impact.

Whichever is cheaper. (Because all the coaching staff would need replacing too if Carlos went)

Either way we can't go on as we are, or we will seriously be looking over our shoulder and not upward.

If he’s deluded none of this is his fault what the hell is he telling the team. He must be filling their head with some right crap 

4 minutes ago, owlmanc said:

If he’s deluded none of this is his fault what the hell is he telling the team. He must be filling their head with some right crap 

Well that's my point.

I don't think he's filling their heads with anything. 

Because I think they've stopped listening,  same as the support.

Just now, Bahrain Owl said:

Hi Darra...how are you?

What an absolute mess this season is but I am sure it is a stategic manouvre from Doyen to pick the club up for f**k all and kick chansiri out. Carlos is on Doyen's books...he ain't going anywhere

Not too bad mate thanks had a bad week made worse by today

4 minutes ago, Bahrain Owl said:

Hi Darra...how are you?

What an absolute mess this season is but I am sure it is a stategic manouvre from Doyen to pick the club up for f**k all and kick chansiri out. Carlos is on Doyen's books...he ain't going anywhere

you could be right mate what ever somethings not right

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Well that's my point.

I don't think he's filling their heads with anything. 

Because I think they've stopped listening,  same as the support.

I think that's been the case for a while tbh. I became convinced last season when he said he didn't tell the players to start games slowly, and yet invariably we did. So clearly they weren't listening then and it's only got worse since.

That plus the fact he also said his job is to coach and improve the players and he's failed spectacularly at that too.

Edited by paulrs

12 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

However. ..

I would imagine a manager and staff clear out would be quicker, easier and cheaper. 

Its starting to make DC look stupid now. The CC era was good for a time but like many good things it has come to an end.