SACK HIM

We've had sack him threads on here most weeks for nearly a year now. It's achieved nothing. Unfortunately it appears Chansiri is completely and utterly clueless when it comes to hiring and firing managers so the best way to get the message across is either stop going to games or, if you already have a season ticket, chant Carlos Out as loud and often as you can.

P.s. - good to hear it on the live stream I'm watching just as I was typing that 

Edited by paulrs

12 minutes ago, paulrs said:

We've had sack him threads on here most weeks for nearly a year now. It's achieved nothing. Unfortunately it appears Chansiri is completely and utterly clueless when it comes to

...running a football club

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

I don’t think Mr C wants to listen tbh.

Two stubborn men on a voyage to oblivion.

Clearly with the way the money has been spent and his lack of attention to the matter in hand DC does not mind how his money is p1ssed up the wall...

So many are still missing it....it is so obvious.....Doyen Sports recognise that the current owner of SWFC has not got a clue how to run a football club and Doyen Sports wouldn't half mind picking up a Premiership potential club for next to nowt.... and turning their pawltry investment into millions....

How?

Railroad the club.....drag it down.....make the current owner sell off to cut his losses.

Doyen can already compare the operations of SWFC to others....Reading (Chansiri's cousin/brother) sold to Chinese and lets not even compare to Blackburn and the Indian Chicken guys....

Carlos won't go anywhere as he is a Doyen man anyway.....

My goodness....this is not CLUEDO......