Wednesday 1 : 2 Middlesbrough OMDT

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I'll be surprised if Sam isn't in midfield to add some bite.

Also wondering if well ever see Venâncio 

Hoopers best spell here was with the big man in year one.

We have to see Venancio at some point surely?! Although it would've made sense to put him in as soon as Lees got injured so maybe we won't see him.

Unless Hooper goes back to playing as a poacher rather than coming deep to receive the ball then it could work but I feel like he enjoys getting on the ball more.

Reckon we should go 3-4-3. Our full back options are limited and even when fit offer little going forward. Hooper in the hole with Rhodes and Nuhiu up front with a

midfield of Reach Hutch Abdi (if fit) and Wallace. Back three of Van A, Glenn and Palmer/ Venancio

Edited by airborne_rat_of_s6

We can forget about mid table mediocrity if we don't get 9 points today!

Think Carlos may have a couple of cheeky Xmas selection pressies up his sleeve today! Hutch AND Boyd anyone?

2-1

UTO

Edited by Fuzzy logics

10 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Which is why I want to see a Super Sam blockbuster in the first 5 minutes

I wouldn't mind seeing a Loovens b ol  lockbuster in the first five minues that would really make them sweat. Hutch taking the legs, loovens taking the nads, you really wouldn't want to be on the pitch. 

• Haha 2

Great work as per snoots, fantastic news on the underground sex chamber you’ve found.

Gone for Reach to score first today against his formers, 12/1. You’d have thought longer since we can’t hit the target nevermind score.

Merry xmas one and all as well you complete set of shithouses ya.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Peake said:

We have to see Venancio at some point surely?! Although it would've made sense to put him in as soon as Lees got injured so maybe we won't see him.

Unless Hooper goes back to playing as a poacher rather than coming deep to receive the ball then it could work but I feel like he enjoys getting on the ball more.

Unless he gets an outing in the FA Cup ....I suspect we might never see him. 

Genuinly , if he walked past me in the street I wouldn't know him.

As for Hooper...he doesn't look like he's enjoying himself at all lately. Lots of throwing the arms around and shouting. Bit like me really, he looks totally frustrated 

42 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Got a good feeling about today! Really want to see penny either starting or on the bench. 

Whether he's ready or not is up for debate.

But...I son think there is any doubt that just having him involved in the squad would in its own way create a bit of positivity in the fanbase.

Supporters love nothing more than thinking a young player is being given a chance of breaking through. 

'CHEERS'! for the OMDT Snoots, hopefully DC let Carlton take the lads into Roxy's with Hirsty last night on a weekender bender so they'll still be pi$$ed up at 3 o'clock and play a blinder of a match!

Hoping we see goals today, more from us than them, and bloody well get at them from the off not just in the last 10 minutes when we're 2-0 down!!!!!!

UTO 

Brilliant thread Pauli as usual, will get around to reading it later, possibly, over a rum and coke and a slice of Christmas cake.

Play Hooper and Nuhiu up front else forget about 3 points. It is time for the Dream Team resurrection. Nuhiu has been banging them in from all angles during training this week. The girls in the canteen have enjoyed the action, not sure why he didn’t take part in training though.

Boring 0-0 if we don’t play the Dream Team else 26-0 (Hooper 13, Nuhiu 13).

Have a great day Fellow Matchday thread Gangbangers.

1 minute ago, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

ITK?

I talk krap??

lol

still don't understand this support for Nuhui,nice bloke but doubt he would get anywhere the starting 11 at say Wolves,Cardiff or even United

must be missing someat cos I just don't see it when he appears!!!!

4 minutes ago, brando said:

still don't understand this support for Nuhui,nice bloke but doubt he would get anywhere the starting 11 at say Wolves,Cardiff or even United

Pfffttt I duno. The way wilder has got gravy boy playing, if Dave went there he'd be in the top three of the ballon d'or lol

9 minutes ago, brando said:

I don't think it's all about people thinking he's a great player.

More the fact we look like creating bugger all with all our tip tap passing.

He comes on, we are more direct and suddenly the other players look like exploiting the space and panic near the opposition box.

Might not be pretty but it's looked more effective of late than anything else we're 'creating'.

Guest Bulgaria
11 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I don't think it's all about people thinking he's a great player.

More the fact we look like creating bugger all with all our tip tap passing.

He comes on, we are more direct and suddenly the other players look like exploiting the space and panic near the opposition box.

Might not be pretty but it's looked more effective of late than anything else we're 'creating'.

Exactly.