Wednesday 1 : 2 Middlesbrough OMDT

DC was there. Rather than prominently having his *** outside the directors box he was stood behind one of the pillars. Didn't see anyone get a photo or handshake. At the risk of being a body language expert, he seemed withdrawn and sheepish

I know I'm guilty of harking back to times gone and that I'm a repeat offender with no hope of redemption on that count but....

It might be worth remembering that Wednesdayites have been through far worse than this and still come out with undamaged scarves and bog rolls ready to be flung over the net when we score (why don't we do that any more?)

Back when David Sunley roamed the earth..... 1974 - 75 we only scored 2 goals in the entire new year of the season (a record of sh1tness as yet unsurpassed - although you can't fault us for effort this season). Grim, leaden skies as I remember and miserable, sparse crowds in attendance. You had to walk to the bus stop, with trousers soaked and stuck to your legs in a way that made you feel suicidal - ( or would have if you could have spelled it, which I couldn't) from standing on the uncovered, wind-and-rain-swept-vast-and-all-but-empty Kop. And when you got home there was probably only "chopped ham with pork" in a tin and Angel f^cking Delight for tea.

Also Morcambe and f^cking Wise on the TV.

Horrible.

Now you feel better, don't you?:sad:

Merry Christmas!!:biggrin:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, axolotl said:

DC was there. Rather than prominently having his *** outside the directors box he was stood behind one of the pillars. Didn't see anyone get a photo or handshake. At the risk of being a body language expert, he seemed withdrawn and sheepish

he's frozen in the headlights of this clusterf*ck 

I'm not the only one said for months that he needs to get help  this is a tricky situation for someone who doesnt have a clue 

I was considering posting at half time along the lines of “ enjoy this while you can Owls because you know that by ten to six this current Wednesday set up will have ripped your heart out “

I resisted.... time of hope and good will and all that... but I knew that this would happen.

I just hope that Carlos fronts up and stops telling us that he still believes that we will be promoted this season and admits that he didn’t change things when he had an opportunity to do so.

With a defence like ours this team simply isn’t capable of holding on to a lead.

Ada: 'ello love, 'ow'd  yer gerron?

Cyril: Ee, wi've lost ageeern"

Ada: Yer must 'ave more money than sense, yer daft b*stard".

Cyril: Ah'm Wednesday till ah die, me. Ah bleed blue and white".

Ada: Is 'e still theer, that Carlos?"

Cyril: Aye.

Ada: 'e seems like a reight pedal-and-cranker to me, 'e wants sackin'.

Cyril: Ah'll never call for a manager to be sacked, me.

Ada: But dunt 'e earn as much in a week as you earn in a year? Won't chairman keep 'im on if yer keep gooin'?

Cyril: Ah dunt care, yer suppooort yer team no matter what

Ada: Yer thick as dumplin's. By the way, dog's shat on t' duvet, yer'd berrer get yer gloves on...

To be continued ...