Lord Snooty

Wednesday 1 : 2 Middlesbrough OMDT

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Chin chin tatanai.

UTO!

Nice work M'Lord

Gonna reverse psychology this week cos every time I'm positive the lads let me down with a draw or loss so.............

2-1 to Boro (which should mean 2 nowt to us fingers crossed)

we really really need a win today.

height 1.80

weight 72 kilo

Bmi ? about 23

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Morning spunk trumpets!

Have you been watching The Last Jedi?

Great pre-match review as ever. 

For what it's worth, I'd have Sam at centre back.

ditto, straight swop for him & VandaMan ie Sam @ CB and Van Arken as DM - nice one Paul:stuwinky:

• Haha 1

Top stuff Mi Lud

Glad Stubbs is looking out for you and hope you have some festive cheer

Maybe you could get one of the scullery girls down for a glass of St Emilion Grand Cru and a little scuttling of your own?

Edited by 33
Yopt

Great work as usual LS.  I'm hoping for an early Christmas present and think we'll win this 2 v 0. 

• Like 1

6cZl8TG.png

We will win.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 3

Come on Wednesday! And come on Wednesday fans, we need the defiant, rollicking, timeless support that makes our club great. The players, the managers, the owners

come and go, but we're here forever and we should let everyone hear it. I wish I could be there 'cos I feel like roaring out our great name 'WEDNESDAY'.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Thank God you survived the campervan ordeal, Snoots!

The nights must have been a terrible ordeal these last couple of weeks.

I'm not optimistic as I have just woken from a dream in which Dr Gilespie (of "Dr Kildare" fame) grimly informed me that:

a) he is a Wednesdayite and 

b) we had lost 2 - 0

Not good news. Although Dr Gilespie being a Wednesdayite is quite heartening. Ijust  hope that Dr Kildare has the same allegiance!

Editor's question: Are there any other fictional characters from 1960s TV shows that you would like to see cheering wildly for Wednesday at Hillsborough this afternoon?

A merry Christmas to all our readers

Edited by VictoryBell

A very Happy Christmas to all my Owlstalk chums. I hope you all get what you want on Monday morning....maybe old Snoots will surprise the lady of the house by sneaking up the back passage. (Oooooooh Matron)

Not gonna mention the game today. I am painting fences and its so much more fun to watch paint dry than following Wednesday these days..........How is that man still in a job? we must be only team in the leagues scared to sack a manager and take a chance on some new blood. The window opens in a week and at this rate I can only see a few outs and no ins. Who wants to sign for a manager for half a season.

Any road up......stay sober........be happy................. and enjoy your families this Christmas.

• Agree 1

Alas 1-2 to bonny 'Boro, and defeat! defeat! will be our festive cry. Well it won't be mine, 'cause I'm staying at home. Lol.

Can see the same as Wolves game, plenty of huff and puff but nothing to show for it. I see no other reason to think otherwise.

Unless he plays Rhodes up top with Atty, with Hooper in behind.

It will be Hooper and Fletcher/Rhodes.

Same old same old.

0-1.

And yes i am grumpy this morning, got snow and ice everywhere and my missus has fallen out with me meaning it looks like a lonely Christmas for me.

Bah Humbug.

• Thanks 1