Club Shop

On 12/20/2017 at 15:18, archieswfc said:

Took this advice and got through, cheers pal. Been through and bought both shirts for my lad. Can't get name and number until the 27th due to lack of staff. Even when they finally get it right they get it wrong. Literally, you can't spend your money, yet the official line is "ticket prices need to be high in order to sign top players". This foookin club. 

No worries. Glad it worked, always does for me. So flippingannoying listen to it ring for ages only for it to say no one available and cut you off!

16 hours ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

Agreed.

I dropped in today, generally underwhelmed.

That new crest, yuk kills every garment.

I don't think the crest is as good quality as on the Sondico shirts, that's the only thing that lets them down.

31 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Going to pop down tomorrow for the first time in over a year to see if there is anything worth buying. Not expecting much.

We've spent over £100 today, plenty of Elev-8 stuff in there now, it's decent quality as well despite what people are saying.

Bit of a necro thread bump but didn't believe it warranted a new thread.

But wanted to buy the Trumps set today and the "Flying Over an Olive Grove" book

Couldn't log in had an account, (which I knew but suspected it might have been deleted)
Went to reset password.
Sends me a link
Follow link
Type in new password
Hit update
Just seems to refresh the page and no confirmation if I've changed password (I haven't because I try logging in again)

Haven't used the webstore to make a purchase in over a year so something seems to have got lost in a migration of databases? 

Anyone else come across this and got a solution?

On 20/12/2017 at 11:53, @owlstalk said:

I'm trying to think of any other shop where customers wanting to spend their money and give it to the shop can't

I can't

FFS we are being linked with Steve McClaren, our useless ex Manager who dressed as a clown gets a better job, our Chairman says it's all my fault, and you lot are moaning that the crappy shop is busy ?

Unbelievable Jeff.

2 hours ago, Gerinako said:

Bit of a necro thread bump but didn't believe it warranted a new thread.

But wanted to buy the Trumps set today and the "Flying Over an Olive Grove" book

Couldn't log in had an account, (which I knew but suspected it might have been deleted)
Went to reset password.
Sends me a link
Follow link
Type in new password
Hit update
Just seems to refresh the page and no confirmation if I've changed password (I haven't because I try logging in again)

Haven't used the webstore to make a purchase in over a year so something seems to have got lost in a migration of databases? 

Anyone else come across this and got a solution?

Same here

think it’s broke

again

Owlstalk Shop