Club Shop

Due to me being an overseas Owls and not paying VAT, I have to ring the club shop to order my stuff as the website doesnt remove the VAT.

I have been trying for 2 hours now and nobody picks up!

Anyone managed to get through?

:carlos:

You said you have been trying 2 hours? Have you been on hold 2 hours? What happens when you call do you go on hold or in a queue? Remember there's 21 thousand season ticket holders and it's also Christmas, don't think there could be any more staff to cope with that amount of custom, only thing I would do is add a queuing system to the phone lines that lets you know what number you are in the queue 

22 minutes ago, GibKev said:

Due to me being an overseas Owls and not paying VAT, I have to ring the club shop to order my stuff as the website doesnt remove the VAT.

Your best off choosing the ticket office option. 

This happens to me everytime I ring up, the phone just constantly rings and rings, no one ever answers the retail phone, ticket office you'll be straight through and they should sort you out or get someone who can. That's what i've had to do. If you complain to them about no one picking up the phone they just tell you how busy they are 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm trying to think of any other shop where customers wanting to spend their money and give it to the shop can't

I can't

Stop being critical just for the sake of being critical

56 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

You said you have been trying 2 hours? Have you been on hold 2 hours? What happens when you call do you go on hold or in a queue? Remember there's 21 thousand season ticket holders and it's also Christmas, don't think there could be any more staff to cope with that amount of custom, only thing I would do is add a queuing system to the phone lines that lets you know what number you are in the queue 

No after a minute you get "all operators are busy" and then cut off...

Edited by GibKev
spelling mistakes

The really funny thing is, is any one surprised if I was running the club I would sack every single one of them the re-employ competent trained staff. We f up the whole running of the club from the turnstiles, to the catering, to the shop to the ticket office.

The only department that runs to time is the Tea ladies.

Oh yes and the 'excuse factory' for Carlos.

2 hours ago, sheffwed4ever said:

But there’s nothing to buy in there? The choice is horrendous.

What are people ringing up to get?

2 hours ago, GibKev said:

Pay your taxes and it'll work 

fattybear

3 hours ago, Owlbert Einstein said:

Your best off choosing the ticket office option. 

This happens to me everytime I ring up, the phone just constantly rings and rings, no one ever answers the retail phone, ticket office you'll be straight through and they should sort you out or get someone who can. That's what i've had to do. If you complain to them about no one picking up the phone they just tell you how busy they are 

Took this advice and got through, cheers pal. Been through and bought both shirts for my lad. Can't get name and number until the 27th due to lack of staff. Even when they finally get it right they get it wrong. Literally, you can't spend your money, yet the official line is "ticket prices need to be high in order to sign top players". This foookin club. 

4 hours ago, GibKev said:

Well better that than standing in a queue in the club shop waiting to be served while the assistants spend hours on the phone chatting to you and other ex-pats trying to save a few bob.lol

Edited by oldtawnyowl

10 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm trying to think of any other shop where customers wanting to spend their money and give it to the shop can't

I can't

Shops generally have stuff people want and decent stocks . Imagine any top store . Boss this line we are ordering will be really in demand . Great stuff , order two .