"Too good to go down"

Next stage is "We'll bounce straight back as champions". Took the Blades six years, so beware!

TBH I don't think we'll go down but I'm sure we won't be bothering the play-off chasers. This assumes that even DC will make a change if we slump into very  dangerous territory and doesn't believe all of Carlos's drivel.

53 minutes ago, modboy said:

Heard that before at S6 ... Déjà vu

looking at upcoming fixtures I'm starting to get nervous 

Thought that meself when I saw the thread title...and with a fully fit squad we'd do just fine... but with a loanee who couldn't get in his own side and a mannequin as our central midfield pairing with any number of other second choice or fading players in the side... who knows...

11 minutes ago, modboy said:

No belief in the squad. What's happened to the Wallace of yesteryear who would at least have a shot.

Lost confidence or father time caught up with him.

Did not think we would be in relegation danger wvwn if we did not change manager but last two games have me worried. The graph produced on another thread shows us getting too close to trap door for comfort. Thus can see where you are coming from.

2 hours ago, modboy said:

Heard that before at S6 ... Déjà vu

looking at upcoming fixtures I'm starting to get nervous 

And so you should - it’s a real possibility with the current management in place.

If we got into a dogfight I wouldnt fancy our chances of surviving it one jot.  CC not the man to keep us up in those circs.

Teams at the bottom maybe poor but they are far hungrier and CC’s tactics would play into their hands. 

What would be interesting would be DC’s reaction - owning a club in that scenario won’t be so much fun..plus he have to make some tough decisions, something he is shying away from at present.