Excuses --- again (yawn)

due to work commitments I had to work last night, but after watching on Sky + this morning. - Seriously?? a second yellow for touching the arm.

But all that aside. I thought Wolves deserved the win, despite our "experienced" players, (please note I didn't say old even though etc.etc.) not turning up-again.

Then we have the same old drivel from Carlos , injuries this injuries that awwww bless their little cotton socks. Players and the manager are paid vast sums of money,

when I or one of my workmates is off sick or injured, we have to cover for them, the job does not stop, it does not slow down, it does not alter our performance, yet we

are to expect this with footballers?? time to live in the real world, realize what you get paid per week is what some of your fans may be lucky enough to earn in a year. grow a pair

and stop behaving like little divas and spoilt brats. Live the life of your average football fan, instead of your own selfish greed for doing a half-arsed job and getting paid exorbitant wages for doing it.

Oh yes criticize the fans for moaning, booing, and daring to voice an opinion on poor performances. Players and managers - get real.

• Thanks 1

While I agree with your anger and rightly so about recent performances and excuses being rolled outC the wages thing is relative and players get paid what the market dictates. 

I cant critise players for wages, I would

do exactly the same and ask to be paid as much as possible to whoever is willing to pay the most - that said, I would give my all for earning those wages which I think is fair game for them to scrutinised. 

10 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Someone tell me why when Wallace was having a stinker he plays the full 90 mins while we have Matias and abdi in the bench? 

Bewildering 

Because, regardless of opinion, it's clear  Carlos has his favorites, and if you are part of that crew, you're rarely taken off.

1 hour ago, ellsrobbie said:

due to work commitments I had to work last night, but after watching on Sky + this morning. - Seriously?? a second yellow for touching the arm.

But all that aside. I thought Wolves deserved the win, despite our "experienced" players, (please note I didn't say old even though etc.etc.) not turning up-again.

Then we have the same old drivel from Carlos , injuries this injuries that awwww bless their little cotton socks. Players and the manager are paid vast sums of money,

when I or one of my workmates is off sick or injured, we have to cover for them, the job does not stop, it does not slow down, it does not alter our performance, yet we

are to expect this with footballers?? time to live in the real world, realize what you get paid per week is what some of your fans may be lucky enough to earn in a year. grow a pair

and stop behaving like little divas and spoilt brats. Live the life of your average football fan, instead of your own selfish greed for doing a half-arsed job and getting paid exorbitant wages for doing it.

Oh yes criticize the fans for moaning, booing, and daring to voice an opinion on poor performances. Players and managers - get real.

I think this is one of the reasons players like waddle, Ian Wright, Kevin Phillips, Peter Beardsley, Jamie vardy and quite a few others always gave /give you 100% workrate and attitude. Those players got dumped, ended up working in whare houses on the dole etc.. And where given a proper dose of real life, so once they got their big chance on the lavish life of a professional footballer back K they weren't going to lose it again. I really do think some of these spoilt over rated players should be given a dose of reality when younger as it would help make them better players in the long run. Look at wastes of talent like the collymores, anelkas  and balotellies, spoilt stroppy little petchulent kids. 

the fact still is, that I think I can almost certainly guarantee that the Wednesday first team squad players and bad old Carlos earn more per week than 95% of their supporters do- per year.

Even  wee pipe Turpin wore a mask

Edited by ellsrobbie
spelling error

1 minute ago, ellsrobbie said:

the fact still is, that I think I can almost certainly guarantee that the Wednesday first team squad players and bad old Carlos earn more per week than 95% of their supporters do- per year.

Even  wee pipe Turpin wore a mask

No sheeeete...I thought they were on minimum wage...I'm shocked and outraged

21 minutes ago, brazilowl said:

What’s the point in having them on the bench if they aren’t fit? It would be better to put the younger players on the bench than someone who is only there to keep the seat warm. 

We don't really know who was FIT and available.

Last home game Matias was poor and lasted half a game, so he should have been brought on?

I cannot understand why we would want Abdi.

When he came fans would use his poo for toothpaste, but he's had one GOOD match and doesn't seem interested when we've seen him.

Last week people seemed to regret him being on the books at all, which in hindsight is understandable.

I think it needs HIM to put a shift in if he gets a chance, and swing opinion back in his favour, but can't see it coming.

Everyone always wants the players on who haven't played after the game when we've dipped.

I agree that Wallace is in a bad run, sometimes picked, sometimes not, but without Lee, Bannan & all selection did appear restricted.

1 hour ago, brazilowl said:

What’s the point in having them on the bench if they aren’t fit? It would be better to put the younger players on the bench than someone who is only there to keep the seat warm. 

I agree totally. Seems to be his thing though.