Interesting comments.

41 minutes ago, Stoop said:

CC regularly rushed players back last season even when advised by the medical staff that they weren’t ready

Source? An ex Wednesday academy coach

That's right. Hutch's last injury I understand is that CC wanted to rush him back but the story was is that he (Hutch) took it upon himself to see a London orthopedic surgeon who diagnosed a dislocated knee, hence the length of time he is now missing., The backroom staff couldnt even diagnose that right. This set up is a complete joke whereby CC and his backroom staff are bleeding the club dry. God only knows why DC is continuing with this set up. I personally think they are not what they claim to be including CC.

Just now, CLswfc said:

That's right. Hutch's last injury I understand is that CC wanted to rush him back but the story was is that he (Hutch) took it upon himself to see a London orthopedic surgeon who diagnosed a dislocated knee, hence the length of time he is now missing., The backroom staff couldnt even diagnose that right. This set up is a complete joke whereby CC and his backroom staff are bleeding the club dry. God only knows why DC is continuing with this set up. I personally think they are not what they claim to be including CC.

We employ half of Portugal.

Never realised we had that many Portuguese coaches until Carlos was banished to the stands. I counted 5 yesterday, and I have no idea who they are or what value the add.

Our pants are firmly round our ankles, and we are being gently lubed.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Geosword said:

I thought we'd spunked all our cash on Carlos' remit that we needed two quality players for every position.
So when we do have injuries, the team can seamlessly follow the same predictable game plan as the first choice players.
If he's blaming injuries, that just makes a mockery of his recruitment.
He's got his squad now. HIS squad. And it cost a king's ransom.

So why he rushes players back, I'll never know.
Because ya know - we've paid good money to have equal quality in reserve. Right?

According to Carlos the above is correct and shows what a mess we are at present both on and off the pitch.

If Carlsberg did 150 year anniversaries this is the exact opposite of it.:duntmatter:

Firstly i do not profess to ITK as I have no connection to our current set up at the club I do not know any of our players in fact the closest I've got to our current squad is being sat 4 rows from the front at Preston this season.

I've been incredibly hesitant to post anything on here regarding this situation for fear of outing the gentleman in question. He was part of our medical team since leaving university, he got a new job at another South Yorkshire club following his dismissal from us around a week or so after leaving us in the summer. I do not want to name and potentially cause problems for but he is easy to find via players and swfc staff social media accounts and anyone who knows people on our medical staff could find out if bothered. 

Anyway I was at my best mans birthday celebrations over the summer and said member of staff in question was there. It was his first job in proffesional football, he was willing to discuss certain issues surrounding the club(after a few beers i add) as quite rightly he was feeling very sour about the whole thing. Just to be clear I will only post what he said about the medical side of things, there is more about the club as a whole the manager which I took at the time with a pinch of salt due to the recent dismissal but would be unfair to state on a public forum as they were his views and words. 

The topic of Injuries was very interesting,  we were discussing Kieran Lee and Sam Hutchinson but he indicated this happened with other players although I can not confirm. I asked about why he was rushed back so early, he said simply because management had demanded it and even after medical staff had said he is around 60% fit and should in no way make a come back before the end of the season and would be more detrimental in the long run. The Management team was admimant that Lee would be fine and thay he was fit. The interesting thing is he said that next season (this) Lee would miss large spells and possibly further in the future because he was not allowed to recover from the Injury fully. This has proved true so far. I'm sure you can read between the lines in terms of our recent squad dilemma and see similarities with others.

The Hutchinson situation was similar to what is already out there and is general knowledge really, he said about the state of his knees and mentioned that they are in such bad condition that really medically he should play no more than 10/15 games a season, that it is essentially bone on bone inside his knee and very little to no cartridge left. 

As I say he said much more in terms of personal views on the manager and the state of the club in the summer but I took with a pinch of salt due to the recent dismissal. What I will say is that the people he was there with (his partner and her family) had all taken the club to their hearts and made it there own. They were devastated as for them the club had become such a large part of their lives and felt a real connection to the place, he (like I imagine the rest of our medical team) felt they had been very harshly treated. Of course that is the nature of the beast in professional sport but looking back at the conversation now it is a shame that a lot of what was discussed there has turned out to be accurate. 

As I say I do not profess to be ITK and never have  (if anyone is that fussed you can run back through my posts) I'm just passing on information I can about this particular topic because it is relevant to what I had discussed and I do not think the info does any damage to the gentleman on question.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, matt_johno43 said:

Firstly i do not profess to ITK as I have no connection to our current set up at the club I do not know any of our players in fact the closest I've got to our current squad is being sat 4 rows from the front at Preston this season.

I've been incredibly hesitant to post anything on here regarding this situation for fear of outing the gentleman in question. He was part of our medical team since leaving university, he got a new job at another South Yorkshire club following his dismissal from us around a week or so after leaving us in the summer. I do not want to name and potentially cause problems for but he is easy to find via players and swfc staff social media accounts and anyone who knows people on our medical staff could find out if bothered. 

Anyway I was at my best mans birthday celebrations over the summer and said member of staff in question was there. It was his first job in proffesional football, he was willing to discuss certain issues surrounding the club(after a few beers i add) as quite rightly he was feeling very sour about the whole thing. Just to be clear I will only post what he said about the medical side of things, there is more about the club as a whole the manager which I took at the time with a pinch of salt due to the recent dismissal but would be unfair to state on a public forum as they were his views and words. 

The topic of Injuries was very interesting,  we were discussing Kieran Lee and Sam Hutchinson but he indicated this happened with other players although I can not confirm. I asked about why he was rushed back so early, he said simply because management had demanded it and even after medical staff had said he is around 60% fit and should in no way make a come back before the end of the season and would be more detrimental in the long run. The Management team was admimant that Lee would be fine and thay he was fit. The interesting thing is he said that next season (this) Lee would miss large spells and possibly further in the future because he was not allowed to recover from the Injury fully. This has proved true so far. I'm sure you can read between the lines in terms of our recent squad dilemma and see similarities with others.

The Hutchinson situation was similar to what is already out there and is general knowledge really, he said about the state of his knees and mentioned that they are in such bad condition that really medically he should play no more than 10/15 games a season, that it is essentially bone on bone inside his knee and very little to no cartridge left. 

As I say he said much more in terms of personal views on the manager and the state of the club in the summer but I took with a pinch of salt due to the recent dismissal. What I will say is that the people he was there with (his partner and her family) had all taken the club to their hearts and made it there own. They were devastated as for them the club had become such a large part of their lives and felt a real connection to the place, he (like I imagine the rest of our medical team) felt they had been very harshly treated. Of course that is the nature of the beast in professional sport but looking back at the conversation now it is a shame that a lot of what was discussed there has turned out to be accurate. 

As I say I do not profess to be ITK and never have  (if anyone is that fussed you can run back through my posts) I'm just passing on information I can about this particular topic because it is relevant to what I had discussed and I do not think the info does any damage to the gentleman on question.

The above seems to be the general opinion from several sources.

How Carlos can then blame injuries for failing again this season is shameful behaviour, and pretty disgusting.

7 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

We employ half of Portugal.

Never realised we had that many Portuguese coaches until Carlos was banished to the stands. I counted 5 yesterday, and I have no idea who they are or what value the add.

Our pants are firmly round our ankles, and we are being gently lubed.

They have them in abundance. There was even two them banished to the stand with CC yesterday. I wonder how many more there are who cannot get a seat on the home bench. 

5 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Happy Anniversary everyone.

Season to remember.

Thanks Carlos. This season is the equivalent of buying the Mrs a second hand vacuum cleaner for your golden wedding anniversary.

Change the record dont you ever get tired of posting the same drivel

Hillsboroughs been a cushy number for 20 years and the wasters that have been bombed out have got the sulks on same as the attention seekers on here who dont get to find anything out  

put your dummies back in for christ sake 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

You say you've been going for 40 years.  So you remember the 1977-8 and 1978-9 seasons do you?   Really brilliant wasn't it, losing to teams like Gillingham?

The fact is ALL Premier and Championship clubs have money to burn nowadays, and 37 million is unlikely to get you to the Prem.

Wolves have spent a lot more, and they didn't look any better than us last night. Just looked faster than us on the break.

Might help if folk like you stopped moaning and got behind the team.

We had 'supporters' moaning after we'd finished 4th last season and got within an own goal of another Wembley final.  

My main concern is why we don't produce local talent. I'm not counting Hirst because he might never make it with any club.   

Harry Maguire, Gary Cahill, Jaimie Vardy.    All Wednesdayites and recent England men.  

Our scouting system seems to be non existent since Jack Charlton's days.   We wouldn't need to spend millions if we could scout decent local players.

Even John Stones bird is a wednesdayite garymegson

3 minutes ago, Dronowl66 said:

Hillsboroughs been a cushy number for 20 years and the wasters that have been bombed out have got the sulks on same as the attention seekers on here who dont get to find anything out  

Debate the posts not the posters.

Thanks.

Unfortunately the complete details of how CC coached the players, the injuries, the transfers, Doyen and so on and so forth will come out when we are really in the mire and CC is is at pastures new carrying a nice pay off from DC. I haven't an answer but I vote with my feet. It takes something like a season ticket holder (Im being one of them) to stop going to these matches. To a degree its heartbreaking watching our club sinking with an incompetent excuse of a manager speaking about his job being safe. 

The guy is under no pressure whatsoever, so please Mr Chansiri, stop the rot and act before we go back to the dark ages of the 1970's. CC as become an embarrassment and along with many on here, I believed CC was a man of dignity and wanted him to leave with that intact. I now firmly believe he is a fraud and along with quite a few of his cronies and some players  to a degree, are milking our beloved club dry.

10 minutes ago, Dronowl66 said:

'Hillsboroughs been a cushy number for 20 years'  Who for? Who are the sulkers? Before you start babbling at least explain who you are on about.

1 hour ago, Bodhidharma said:

Carlos is a fraud and a conman (in my opinion) 

He has brain washed the chairman and everything he says and does is all about him and saving himself at the expense of the club and the fans.

IN MY OPINION he is a parasite that is fully prepared to kill the host to ensure his own survival. 

I'm sick of pulling my punches. He isn't nice or decent, if he was he would resign. 

The cuckoo needs booting from the nest. 

Yep. 

13 clubs in 13 years, I always revert back to this fact and have done ever since he took over.

Hes a fraud who manipulates and leeches off chairmen who aren’t wise to the footballing world 

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

I was. None of them spunked 37 million up the wall. All of them managed more than 5 shots a month. None of them sacked the medical staff and managed injuries as badly. None of them masterminded turdball. None of them refused to accept any accountability for anything ala Carlos.

Worst manager in our history. It's taken 2 years for some people to accept he has to go. It will take a bit longer, but you will understand truly how bad he is eventually.

Two years ago we were having probably our best season in the last 20 years?

Is anyone really that surprised about this?  It's not right, but to think that Carlos is the only manager to rush players back before the physios give the "green light" is a tad naive.  

Im not happy with the bloke and would like to see him gone but certainly won't single him out for this.  

5 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

Two years ago we were having probably our best season in the last 20 years?

I can't wait until we get our next manager.

I'm going to call him out as a terrible appointment at the first opportunity.  Stay quiet and be resentful while ever he and the team are doing well, remind everyone what I said all along when we lose and then when inevitably when his tenure reaches its final days, proclaim myself as a footballing expert because I called it first.

This is how I will support my team and enjoy my football.  Sounds a reyt fuckinglaugh doesn't it?