Interesting comments.

Carlos wants to "rush players back early" but bellyaches about playing two games in a week. Summat doesn't quite add up there. Hasn't the bloke got qualifications in sports science or something similar so I'd have thought he'd be pretty on the ball regarding injuries...then again he couldn't see that Fox was proper un-workable and needed subbing last night so owts possible.

4 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

And I would add Fraud to that

I’m starting to think this too Trev

When CC walked through the door in 2015 he was immediately onto a winner

He had a very solid side left by Stuart Grey

He had lavish amounts of money at his disposal 

He was joining a club with a extremely high feel good factor after DC’s takeover 

Did he just get lucky?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

I was. None of them spunked 37 million up the wall. All of them managed more than 5 shots a month. None of them sacked the medical staff and managed injuries as badly. None of them masterminded turdball. None of them refused to accept any accountability for anything ala Carlos.

Worst manager in our history. It's taken 2 years for some people to accept he has to go. It will take a bit longer, but you will understand truly how bad he is eventually.

You say you've been going for 40 years.  So you remember the 1977-8 and 1978-9 seasons do you?   Really brilliant wasn't it, losing to teams like Gillingham?

The fact is ALL Premier and Championship clubs have money to burn nowadays, and 37 million is unlikely to get you to the Prem.

Wolves have spent a lot more, and they didn't look any better than us last night. Just looked faster than us on the break.

Might help if folk like you stopped moaning and got behind the team.

We had 'supporters' moaning after we'd finished 4th last season and got within an own goal of another Wembley final.  

My main concern is why we don't produce local talent. I'm not counting Hirst because he might never make it with any club.   

Harry Maguire, Gary Cahill, Jaimie Vardy.    All Wednesdayites and recent England men.  

Our scouting system seems to be non existent since Jack Charlton's days.   We wouldn't need to spend millions if we could scout decent local players.

1 minute ago, Lincs Owl said:

You say you've been going for 40 years.  So you remember the 1977-8 and 1978-9 seasons do you?   Really brilliant wasn't it, losing to teams like Gillingham?

The fact is ALL Premier and Championship clubs have money to burn nowadays, and 37 million is unlikely to get you to the Prem.

Wolves have spent a lot more, and they didn't look any better than us last night. Just looked faster than us on the break.

Might help if folk like you stopped moaning and got behind the team.

We had 'supporters' moaning after we'd finished 4th last season and got within an own goal of another Wembley final.  

My main concern is why we don't produce local talent. I'm not counting Hirst because he might never make it with any club.   

Harry Maguire, Gary Cahill, Jaimie Vardy.    All Wednesdayites and recent England men.  

Our scouting system seems to be non existent since Jack Charlton's days.   We wouldn't need to spend millions if we could scout decent local players.

Don't say that FFS!

WTF:

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Carlos is a fraud and a conman (in my opinion) 

He has brain washed the chairman and everything he says and does is all about him and saving himself at the expense of the club and the fans.

IN MY OPINION he is a parasite that is fully prepared to kill the host to ensure his own survival. 

I'm sick of pulling my punches. He isn't nice or decent, if he was he would resign. 

The cuckoo needs booting from the nest. 

Yep. Get rid.

I lost all respect for the tösser when he started blaming the fans, referee, the tea lady.

Get shut of the arrogant pr*ck.

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Yeah..it was stinking bishop..the stench took your mind off the pain....

FFS.

Whenever I hear Stinking Bishop it reminds me of the stinkhorn mushroom, see below...

robertson_phallus_hadriani.jpg.6a8bec084310ed9ef785ef63e9825da5.jpg

You couldn't make a fungi look more like a c*ck if you tired.

FFS

• Haha 4

Guest The Horse

I thought we'd spunked all our cash on Carlos' remit that we needed two quality players for every position.
So when we do have injuries, the team can seamlessly follow the same predictable game plan as the first choice players.
If he's blaming injuries, that just makes a mockery of his recruitment.
He's got his squad now. HIS squad. And it cost a king's ransom.

So why he rushes players back, I'll never know.
Because ya know - we've paid good money to have equal quality in reserve. Right?

Edited by The Horse