Interesting comments.

Paul Smith @PASmudger3974
Follow Follow @PASmudger3974
More
Replying to @Owlstalk

Medical/fitness teams fault again...??? Totally dictated too by the Manager and what he wants to happen. Even when they are coming back from injuries believe it or not.

8:35 PM - 11 Dec 2017

Replying to @Owlstalk

We NEED Meggo back ASAP

Must have been a very good reason for David to refuse to continue working in the Academy months and months ago.....have a think.

It will all come out eventually I’m sure

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

If he’s wanting players back before they are fully fit then he’s risking that players career in the long term to save his own neck.

IF that’s what’s happening.

That sort of thing ruined Frankie Simek's career 

Lee being a prime example of this. Said it last season that he’d come back way too early and it’ll creep up on him next season. Also isn’t FF getting treated elsewhere? Who can blame him if he is. Abdi and Boyd both played regularly in the prem in the seasons before joining us, could just be coincidence that they’ve both become crocks here but something does smell a little fishy... and it’s not the tuna. 

4 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Carlos is a fraud and a conman (in my opinion) 

He has brain washed the chairman and everything he says and does is all about him and saving himself at the expense of the club and the fans.

IN MY OPINION he is a parasite that is fully prepared to kill the host to ensure his own survival. 

I'm sick of pulling my punches. He isn't nice or decent, if he was he would resign. 

The cuckoo needs booting from the nest. 

Unfortunately, I think you’re spot on with that!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

Not suprising at all.

So much more to be revealed about the worst Manager in our history.

He will have to go along will to achieve that accolade. In over 50 years of watching us he ia along way behind my list of worst managers.

• Thanks 1

Guest We Shall Overcome

You can stop a "Thief but not a Liar"as the old saying go's, i am please its starting to come out about this Serial Liar. Who remembers his "I DON'T NEED THE MONEY' that's the only thing he is interested in full stop.   

5 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Not suprising at all.

So much more to be revealed about the worst Manager in our history.

No where near our worst manager. Carlos appears to have lost his way, it happens.  Maybe it is time to go and let someone else try to move us forward. That doesn't make him our worst manager.

I understand you want him to leave, so do I but there's no need to resort to hyperbole.