I’ll tell you what I noticed last night.

9/10 times when Wolves made a pass it was into space in front of the running player. 

9/10 times when we made a pass t was behind or straight at the running player forcing him to check his run 

#justsaying 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole

What I noticed was us not constantly playing the ball around our defenders, but looking to get it forward.

Promising

1 minute ago, ANDY said:

9/10 times when Wolves made a pass it was into space in front of the running player. 

9/10 times when we made a pass t was behind or straight at the running player forcing him to check his run 

#justsaying 

Maybe it’s because Wolves have pace in their team and can knock the ball in front of their players as they know they’ll have the pace to run on to it?

5 minutes ago, ANDY said:

#justsaying 

Absolutely spot on, and so, so basic. It was hammered into us at junior school.

The receiving player loses his momentum, and it gives the defenders time to regroup.

9 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

I noticed a club on its arse playing in an half empty stadium with bobbar uninterested unfit overpaid players who are goin thru the motions

To be fair I thought the players put a proper shift in last night. It was quality not effort they were lacking.

13 minutes ago, ANDY said:

#justsaying 

Wow after over 12 months you have just noticed.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, doubleo said:

There were one or two through balls attempted for Rhodes to run onto but he got muscled out of it. Palmer ran onto 1 or 2 but we nevet seemed to capitaluse on it.

Personally I think we'll never get a lot out of Rhodes unless he's partnered with a big hold up player. A Rhodes and Hooper partnership just isn't that effective.

3 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

Rhodes is finished as an entity..offer him as a freeby to get his monster 52k a week off the books

52k a week where you get that from