Reach - all thats wrong at Hillsborough

Of course not the worst player tonight , Fox and Wallace can fight it out for that accolade, but the fact that this lad promises so much but almost never delivers and i've never seen anybody at Hillsborough in all my days so nesh . The fact that he is heralded by some as some kind of saviour and undroppable by Carlos is beyond me 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OwlsAce said:

Of course not the worst player tonight , Fox and Wallace can fight it out for that accolade, but the fact that this lad promises so much but almost never delivers and i've never seen anybody at Hillsborough in all my days so nesh . The fact that he is heralded by some as some kind of saviour and undroppable by Carlos is beyond me 

Tottally disagree, he’s often been a stalwart, I just wish he could get his accurate pass ratio up..

He’s a good player, very good player, he just needs to understand what he’s asked to do, much like most of the squad... lol

• Thanks 1

Probably played all of his youth career as an out and out winger

Has been played as a left back, an inside right, a wing back and even a centre midfielder during his time with us. Lad probably doesn’t know his ass from his elbow 

The fact is, the lad has the potential to be a brilliant left winger.... I don’t care what anyone says, at times he can be dangerous. His career is slowly being ruined just like others around him. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Your first sentance is fully supportive and probably right, your second sentance is just wrong...

Maybe he's shackled by CC like his crack head dad says ... But in the year and a half I've seen him play he's probably impressed me twice. 

Far from good enough for where we should be.