1 minute ago, HullOwlPhil said:

I walked onto the North about a minute before kick off and as the South stand came into view I actually had to do a double take when I saw how empty it was. Can't remember it being that bad even during the worst times in League 1. Kop was sparse too and loads of empty seats near me at the back of the North.

17k tops last night I reckon including away supporters.

Same, looked how it used to look an hour before kick off. Stadium bars had no queues either , another reason hillsboro isn't fit for purpose 

1 minute ago, HullOwlPhil said:

I walked onto the North about a minute before kick off and as the South stand came into view I actually had to do a double take when I saw how empty it was. Can't remember it being that bad even during the worst times in League 1. Kop was sparse too and loads of empty seats near me at the back of the North.

17k tops last night I reckon including away supporters.

Hopefully a wake up call for Dejphon Chansiri.

I know people say “he’s not bothered if ST holders turn up or not, he’s already got their money” but I don’t buy that argument.

If I were him and ST holders weren’t showing up to matches I’d be wondering how likely are these people to renew if they aren’t showing up now and they’ve already paid.

Personally I think our season ticket sales for next season will be shaped very much by the actions of our chairman over the next month.

Poor effort from Wolves. The lower the attendance the better for me get served quicker in pub and get home quicker. Don't blame anyone for not going even ST holders, can't believe anyone POTG. I would have said around 19500 last night, certainly a few ST holders around us in the North were missing.

12 hours ago, rickygoo said:

I’m confused. ST holder that didn’t go tonight. But I was one of the 6905 who went against Colchester back in the day. Do I count as a real fan? 

well said pal, been on the uncovered kop with less than 10,000 in snow and hail. i didn't go either (s/t holder too)but i suppose i'm just a glory hunting fair weather fan.......... WEMERBERLEE,WEMBERLEE 

In the end, fans can boo and wave all the banners they like, but it's not attending which will force the issue.

If pay-on-the day fans don't attend it hits revenue, and if ST-holders don't attend it will scare Chansiri that they will not renew.

If you love the club and you want this nightmare to end, the best thing you can do at the moment is stay away.

I miss going, but I'm not putting myself before the club.

• Like 1

Big night out in town last night would account for some of it. I didn’t go because i was out but my ST was used.

The thing is though if we had been playing well I would have gone to what would have been a big game.

I’ve been gutted to miss any home game in the past but I have to say it didn’t bother me a deal last night.

12 hours ago, vulva said:

I've no problem with anyone not attending matches for any reason. Tonight was a tough one. On TV, playing poorly, Christmas Dos etc. That said, don't come fckimg belly aching when we run out of tickets for big games. 

Like I said before, it's very fckimg easy following a good side.

You make a good point.

These are probably the same people who complain about segregation at the bigger games, want the stadium making bigger when we get to the Premier League or fall over each other trying to get play off tickets.

15 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

In the end, fans can boo and wave all the banners they like, but it's not attending which will force the issue.

If pay-on-the day fans don't attend it hits revenue, and if ST-holders don't attend it will scare Chansiri that they will not renew.

If you love the club and you want this nightmare to end, the best thing you can do at the moment is stay away.

I miss going, but I'm not putting myself before the club.

The reason we love the club is exactly the reason that we still turn up and support the team...like I've said before you don't speak for anyone other than yourself

12 hours ago, alanharper said:

There absolutely wasn't anywhere near that number in the ground, haven't seen so many empty seats for years - but at least we now know for sure that the official attendance includes season ticket holders whether they turn up or not. 

yes thought that myself ,its 100% certain that they were  included if they they don't turn up . ive never seen so many empty seats in many years it was like  if we were losing 5-0 and everyone had left after 70 mins, must have been less than 20k home supporters in ground 

16 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Big night out in town last night would account for some of it. I didn’t go because i was out but my ST was used.

The thing is though if we had been playing well I would have gone to what would have been a big game.

I’ve been gutted to miss any home game in the past but I have to say it didn’t bother me a deal last night.

I left a night out in town to go...doh! lol 

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

And if you think you’re getting ripped off at Hillsborough try paying £4 for one of these f**kers in town

9F648DE5-22D8-4E02-822A-E43663AAEA5F.thumb.jpeg.8db2eedcd12d055dc2c578d68e8566a7.jpeg

of all the beers in all the world you walked into a bar and bought a RED stripe FFS man shake yourself

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

The reason we love the club is exactly the reason that we still turn up and support the team...like I've said before you don't speak for anyone other than yourself

Apparently not, having seen the attendance last night.

How's still turning up going to get Carlos out? Explain that to me.

Basically, you can't forgo going, even though you know that it will change nothing.

If you love something, truly love it, you do what's best for it.

And what's best for it at the moment is a change of manager.

But it isn't "supporting the team" - namely chanting - which will change this situation.

There is only one man who can change this situation, and that's Chansiri.

Chanting isn't going to get Carlos out.

Only a loss of revenue - or fear of losing it in the future - will do that.

31 minutes ago, BIG D said:

This exactly sums up my situation last night.

Works Christmas do, had a really enjoyable night in town, gave my season ticket to a mate, wasn’t that bothered to be fair and didn’t bother finding a pub that had it on although if we weren’t so dire at the moment I’d have sacked the do off and gone to the match.

13 hours ago, vulva said:

Wednesday fans there tonight. Well done all. 

It's easy rocking up supporting a team playing well, big crowds, big games. When the chips are down, the real fans turn out. Just hope there arn't 350 threads on here bemoaning the lack of tickets etc the next time we have a big game. 

It was £33 minimum potg 

All this talk of boycott is a load of crap. Consider the conditions:-

1.The weather this week has been absolutely filthy. Many Wednesdayites come from  outside the city limits, and places like the Peak District being snow covered, temperatures below zero, and the possibility of more snow.and closed roads.

2. The game was on Sky

3. The proximity of Christmas - works do's  proliferataing.

4. The atmosphere at the ground not being at its best.

Even this would not have stopped me travelling from Buxton, but health issues at home  prevented this.