13 minutes ago, james o connor said:

1200 wolves fans tops but never 23000 in attendance . It’s counting all season ticket holders and many like me aren’t bothering anymore 

Mind you, that gives us hope.

It's fans like your good self who ultimately will save the day.

In the end, staying away and the threat of falling season ticket sales is the only influence the fans have on Chansiri.

13 minutes ago, vulva said:

My 21,000 was a guess. No more than 1,800 Wolves fans IMO. 

I've no problem with anyone not attending matches for any reason. Tonight was a tough one. On TV, playing poorly, Christmas Dos etc. That said, don't come fckimg belly aching when we run out of tickets for big games. 

Like I said before, it's very fckimg easy following a good side.

We are the biggest club in this City, but I've always had the view that a United have got a bigger, hardcore support. No way would we have had the crowds the have had if we'd had to put up with the bobbar they have for the last 5 or 6 years. We've got a legion of fans who like the idea of WAWAW, but don't walk the walk. 

We've had the sh1t3 they've had for for 18 years and kept good crowds throughout.

Just now, Dot said:

14, 000?

I estimated 14-15k yes. So with around 1.5k from Wolves there was probably about 16.5k physically in the ground.  Based on my own eyes, lowest home attendance I've seen for many a year plus the fact that it hasn't been as easy to get out of the car park after the game for a league match for literally years. 

But as one of the chief club sycophants on here I don't expect you to accept it. 

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I estimated 14-15k yes. So with around 1.5k from Wolves there was probably about 16.5k physically in the ground.  Based on my own eyes, lowest home attendance I've seen for many a year plus the fact that it hasn't been as easy to get out of the car park after the game for a league match for literally years. 

But as one of the chief club sycophants on here I don't expect you to accept it. 

seriously 14,000?

have a word with yourself

I've been in the ground with 14,000 in before

no where near that tonight

"But as one of the chief club sycophants on here I don't expect you to accept it. "

debate the post not the poster

Wasn't there tonight but let a mate use my ST. 

Had a nice evening with my girlfriend and her parents who have come over for the weekend. 

Honestly surprised we got more than 20,000 considering the time of kick off, time of year and that it was on tv. Not to mention how boring the football is. 

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Didn't the club say around 4K ST holders often don’t turn up for a normal game? 

Likely to be worse when we’re playing so poo and it’s a Friday night in December and we are on the telly. 

8 minutes ago, TheRock said:

like Arsenal, i think we count season holders as attending even if they dont, looked like 20k max to me

Not sure but I don't think they do, the club have to know and publish a true attendance figure, for safety/emergency reasons.

My guess, 1000 season ticket holders missing and very very few pog. The club will know exactly.

Not knocking btw all things considered not a bad crowd

14 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Didn't the club say around 4K ST holders often don’t turn up for a normal game? 

Likely to be worse when we’re playing so poo and it’s a Friday night in December and we are on the telly. 

I'd be interested to see that quote?

20% of season ticket holders don't go?

26 minutes ago, Dot said:

I'd be interested to see that quote?

20% of season ticket holders don't go?

It was a figure that came from a steering committee meeting. We reduced prices for a game against Charlton. Stated attendance was 29k but club said they were disappointed with crowd because in reality on 25k attended.

On 19/04/2016 at 09:23, EcclesallOwl said: 

He said it wasn't as high as everyone (Steering group included) expected, not that it didn't bring in more fans. Stated that the actual attendance was 25,000 due to 4K ST holders not turning up

its on page 2 of this thread