Listen to those boos Mr C

7 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

OP wasn't about influencing other mate..........I take my hat off to you for renewing.

It's making the point that this is what people consider as 'entertainment' these days as opposed to a true love - we've got plenty of fans on board that have joined the journey so to speak, do we really want to lose those off the back of an underperfoming team?

Totally agree. My post wasnt a dig at yours and I completely agree where you are coming from. We cant afford to lose a section of the fan base because I appreciate that once supporters have left its very difficult to get them back.

It does feel like there's an underlying tone within some posts on here and on social media trying to influence other people to give up. There have been threads on Owlstalk suggesting that people boycott games until Carlos has gone.

22 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

He's admitted himself he knew nothing about football before he got involved. What's your point?

No he didn't. He actually said that his son knew more about football than he did.Very knowledgeable apparently.I think I know a lot about football but my 11 year old grandson knows more than me.My point is if you are going to quote someone it should be factual.ok?

On 16/12/2017 at 02:18, TrickyTrev said:

If that deluded clown is still here next season I won’t be.

I’ve had enough of his constant drivel and the absolute dross his sides serve up, I can think of plenty of better ways I can spend £555 than watching that $h!t.

If he’s still here I’m done.

Exsctly my thoughts although i pay a bit more in the south and what really makes me sick is whilst driving to the airport i hear a wba fan moaning that his 300 quid season ticket isnt worth it and a liverpool fan i pick up who lives in sheffield just coming back from a champions league game is paying 100 quid more then me for a seat at anfeld in the stand opp the main one ( so not the cheapest kop option)

Just puts it into perspective.

Our prices are an absolute joke for the gargage we watch!

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

Exsctly my thoughts although i pay a bit more in the south and what really makes me sick is whilst driving to the airport i hear a wba fan moaning that his 300 quid season ticket isnt worth it and a liverpool fan i pick up who lives in sheffield just coming back from a champions league game is paying 100 quid more then me for a seat at anfeld in the stand opp the main one ( so not the cheapest kop option)

Just puts it into perspective.

Our prices are an absolute joke for the gargage we watch!

I know what you mean mate, I actually sat on the South from 2000 right up until last season but £640 for a season ticket was a stretch too far so I moved onto the North and effectively got a price freeze on last seasons prices.

I have no issue paying high prices if we are serious promotion contenders but when you look at the price of tickets and the dross currently being served up on the pitch, unless our chairman makes a change fast, it does make you wonder if there’ll be many more who are unwilling to pay to watch the same old rubbish.

17 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I know what you mean mate, I actually sat on the South from 2000 right up until last season but £640 for a season ticket was a stretch too far so I moved onto the North and effectively got a price freeze on last seasons prices.

I have no issue paying high prices if we are serious promotion contenders but when you look at the price of tickets and the dross currently being served up on the pitch, unless our chairman makes a change fast, it does make you wonder if there’ll be many more who are unwilling to pay to watch the same old rubbish.

Agree.

DC has got till whenever the early bird prices/ deadline to sack carlos and install someone like nigel pearson etc...or else i wont be renewing mine and i know quite a few whos saying the same.

The north looked empty on tv the other night surely he noticed how bad it was.

29 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Agree.

DC has got till whenever the early bird prices/ deadline to sack carlos and install someone like nigel pearson etc...or else i wont be renewing mine and i know quite a few whos saying the same.

The north looked empty on tv the other night surely he noticed how bad it was.

Fingers crossed it’s the kick up the backside he needed.

I have a season ticket and living in Milton Keynes it has become a big chore to get motivated to travel with the entertainment on offer, or lack of it. Previously I wouldn’t have missed a game but now I just can’t be bothered with midweek games, leaving work early and getting home at midnight plus the cost to be bored for 80 out of 90 minutes. Unless things change I won’t be renewing next season.

23 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

He's admitted himself he knew nothing about football before he got involved. What's your point?

Yes...but I’m pretty sure he knows that we haven’t won in over a f*cking month. 

If DC sticks with Carlos until the end of the current campaign then the only positive thing to achieve this season is to try and finish above United (plus avoid the drop). The playoffs are a pipe dream this time around if Carlos stays and United have hit a rocky patch. At the start of the campaign I would have been amazed with myself had I said the aim for the second half of the season was to finish above our bitter rival.

A month ago I thought that Chansiri may sack the manager around Christmas time, giving a new man a bit of the transfer window to bring in a player or two. I'm starting to think that this won't happen now and that Carlos has DC wrapped around his little finger.

22 hours ago, Miffed said:

Totally agree. My post wasnt a dig at yours and I completely agree where you are coming from. We cant afford to lose a section of the fan base because I appreciate that once supporters have left its very difficult to get them back.

It does feel like there's an underlying tone within some posts on here and on social media trying to influence other people to give up. There have been threads on Owlstalk suggesting that people boycott games until Carlos has gone.

Well obviously.

What's the point boycotting something on your own without trying to persuade others to do the same?

That's just called 'not going'...

52 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

Well obviously.

What's the point boycotting something on your own without trying to persuade others to do the same?

That's just called 'not going'...

If you dont wanna go mate, just dont go..... thats your prerogative.

But there are thousands of us who have already paid, how will season ticket holders not turning up hurt the club? lol

. As I alluded to before, we have had it far worse than this. As far as I see it, if I wanted to get myself heard I would do it inside the ground.