Listen to those boos Mr C

8 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

If that deluded clown is still here next season I won’t be.

I’ve had enough of his constant drivel and the absolute dross his sides serve up, I can think of plenty of better ways I can spend £555 than watching that $h!t.

If he’s still here I’m done.

GOOD

• Haha 1

tough times for all concerned .there's no doubt that he's being very badly advised and if he keeps taking the same advice then I don't see it getting any better no matter who the head coach is . ...........my view is he's got to get an experienced manager in and let him run the show  with no interference from anyone ,.he also needs an experienced football administrator to run the business side of things .chansiri then needs to keep putting the finance in sit  back and hopefully get his rewards when we reach the prem .....fat chance of any of that happening though ........i'm renewing by the way 

3 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

In all seriousness, this is a man that knows and cares very little about football, from a family that knows and cares a lot about business (where he sits personally in that I don't know). 

Its entirely possible that the parts of this project that 'interest' Chansiri have nothing to do with what's going on on the pitch.

The fact we're turning out the performances we are couid be completely washing over a fella that probably doesn't even understand the offside rule.

You obviously know him very well and have had many long and meaningful conversations with him.????

I spoke to Chansiri in the ticket office/shop before the game. I put it simply to him. "You must get rid of Doyen, they are no good for our club". His response was to hold his hands up and say "Nobody knows". So I asked him what he meant by that. Again he said "Nobody knows". So work that one out!!. As for Carlos how ironic in his post match analyses he states "it's hard to play against a team who play 5 at the back and fast attackers". Nothing I can respond to with that Carlos, you need to study your own words. I do however feel most of the booing was aimed at the dire ref....as usual at Hillsborough

13 hours ago, WatfordOwl said:

It's getting beyond saving our season, it's not what it's about anymore.

These are the people buying season tickets and won't be next year unless you listen.

Not anywhere near enough to get anything out of the game for the umpteenth time this season.

Let's not listen to you

People are very attached to their football club so you can get away with quite a bit. It takes a lot to put people off. 

People will still buy season tickets simply because it’s what they do. 

Don’t forget that people paid £59 for a cheap shirt from Hong Kong.  

I have the 3 year season ticket. When it expires I'll be renewing. If they do another 3 year deal, Ill probably take that.

Yep, I think its time for Carlos to go and no Im not happy with what is being served up. But watching Wednesday is my hobby and Ive seen us be far far worse than what we are now. We nearly dropped down to the 4th division and I still renewed. Ive seen us humiliated to teams like Wrexham in the League Cup and still went back. And there will be thousands of other people who, like me, will renew too.

Call me a "True Fan®" or whatever else is the trendy put down at the minute, but all of this negativity about not renewing does the club no good what-so-ever. If you dont want to go, thats fine, but why try to influence what everyone else does?

13 hours ago, WatfordOwl said:

These are the people buying season tickets and won't be next year unless you listen.

Not anywhere near enough to get anything out of the game for the umpteenth time this season.

Suspect we can't get rid of Carlos due to FFP. No other logical reason not to make a change at this point. We realistically can't go up now and and Carlos will leave at the end of the season anyway. 

58 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Suspect we can't get rid of Carlos due to FFP. No other logical reason not to make a change at this point. We realistically can't go up now and and Carlos will leave at the end of the season anyway. 

paying two managers for 6 months will have no effect on FFP so it cant be that

1 hour ago, Miffed said:

I have the 3 year season ticket. When it expires I'll be renewing. If they do another 3 year deal, Ill probably take that.

Yep, I think its time for Carlos to go and no Im not happy with what is being served up. But watching Wednesday is my hobby and Ive seen us be far far worse than what we are now. We nearly dropped down to the 4th division and I still renewed. Ive seen us humiliated to teams like Wrexham in the League Cup and still went back. And there will be thousands of other people who, like me, will renew too.

Call me a "True Fan®" or whatever else is the trendy put down at the minute, but all of this negativity about not renewing does the club no good what-so-ever. If you dont want to go, thats fine, but why try to influence what everyone else does?

OP wasn't about influencing other mate..........I take my hat off to you for renewing.

It's making the point that this is what people consider as 'entertainment' these days as opposed to a true love - we've got plenty of fans on board that have joined the journey so to speak, do we really want to lose those off the back of an underperfoming team?

15 hours ago, WatfordOwl said:

I dont think he will listen or do anything until he gets a wake up call with the take up of half season tickets. 

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

tough times for all concerned .there's no doubt that he's being very badly advised and if he keeps taking the same advice then I don't see it getting any better no matter who the head coach is . ...........my view is he's got to get an experienced manager in and let him run the show  with no interference from anyone ,.he also needs an experienced football administrator to run the business side of things .chansiri then needs to keep putting the finance in sit  back and hopefully get his rewards when we reach the prem .....fat chance of any of that happening though ........i'm renewing by the way 

Ive said for a while , the problem are Doyen . its becoming clear they have a lot of influence inside the club, and im convinced Carlos is only still here because he is a Doyen client.