Listen to those boos Mr C

It's getting beyond saving our season, it's not what it's about anymore.

These are the people buying season tickets and won't be next year unless you listen.

Not anywhere near enough to get anything out of the game for the umpteenth time this season.

• Thanks 1

Absolutely spot on - discussing next season with my two boys today and the consensus was that we want some direction for next season before 'investing' £1500  for next season -none of us are prepared to renew for another borefest season with hours of travelling even to home games - we will only renew at early bird prices - so if Carlos is still in charge when early bird sales close then next season we will not be season ticket holders 

If Carlos is replaced we will buy membership and pick and choose games at a higher price - not what any of us want to do but the whelm tank is seriously low at the moment

3 hours ago, leicesterowl said:

Absolutely spot on - discussing next season with my two boys today and the consensus was that we want some direction for next season before 'investing' £1500  for next season -none of us are prepared to renew for another borefest season with hours of travelling even to home games - we will only renew at early bird prices - so if Carlos is still in charge when early bird sales close then next season we will not be season ticket holders 

If Carlos is replaced we will buy membership and pick and choose games at a higher price - not what any of us want to do but the whelm tank is seriously low at the moment

Add to that..........January transfer window coming up and having a chance to change the playing personnel around a little bit.

I wouldn't trust CC to get that right.

If that deluded clown is still here next season I won’t be.

I’ve had enough of his constant drivel and the absolute dross his sides serve up, I can think of plenty of better ways I can spend £555 than watching that $h!t.

If he’s still here I’m done.

Edited by TrickyTrev

1 hour ago, WatfordOwl said:

Add to that..........January transfer window coming up and having a chance to change the playing personnel around a little bit.

I wouldn't trust CC to get that right.

And if he's going at the end of the season, why would we let him anyway?

Chansiri may be a dumpling, but he'd have to be r*tarded to allow that to happen, surely?

Edited by Athelwulf

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

And if he's going at the end of the season, why would we let him anyway?

Chansiri may be a dumpling, but he'd have to be messed up to allow that to happen, surely?

This is why it's brewing up to be a perfect storm.............

"Manager bemoans lack of backing in the January transfer window to bring in much needed new faces and help the team to push on"

"Manager is sacked at the end of the season as results not good enough v expectations of chairman/fans"

Now...........

If we have another window of inactivity in the January transfer mirroring what went on in the summer, then the likelihood is that fans will start turning their noses up at the prospect of renewing season tickets and the walk up numbers will start to go down.

I can't see a case for him staying based just on those points alone.

6 hours ago, WatfordOwl said:

It's getting beyond saving our season, it's not what it's about anymore.

These are the people buying season tickets and won't be next year unless you listen.

Not anywhere near enough to get anything out of the game for the umpteenth time this season.

6 hours ago, Watford_owl said:

Agreed 

Watford_owl agrees with WatfordOwl? Conspiracy? You be the judge!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

I don't think he cares.

It's a hobby for him, and not something to take too seriously.

He's taking up pottery next year.

In all seriousness, this is a man that knows and cares very little about football, from a family that knows and cares a lot about business (where he sits personally in that I don't know). 

Its entirely possible that the parts of this project that 'interest' Chansiri have nothing to do with what's going on on the pitch.

The fact we're turning out the performances we are couid be completely washing over a fella that probably doesn't even understand the offside rule.

12 hours ago, leicesterowl said:

My uncle's spent the las 15 years travellning up from Rutland for home game so know exactly where you're coming from. Take my hat off to you, and the rest of our fans who travel to watch us at home. The fans deserve better.

8 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

If that deluded clown is still here next season I won’t be.

I’ve had enough of his constant drivel and the absolute dross his sides serve up, I can think of plenty of better ways I can spend £555 than watching that $h!t.

If he’s still here I’m done.

Already paid for next season, that's my problem

1 minute ago, the third man said:

Already paid for next season, that's my problem

I know a few like you pal who are regretting it now.

We had a season of entertaining attacking football and off the back of it thousands bought 3 year season tickets only for the standard of football to steadily decline over that period.

If they offer the same initiative once the 3 years are up I’d be amazed if the take up is half as good.

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

I know a few like you pal who are regretting it now.

We had a season of entertaining attacking football and off the back of it thousands bought 3 year season tickets only for the standard of football to steadily decline over that period.

If they offer the same initiative once the 3 years are up I’d be amazed if the take up is half as good.

id be amazed if anyone did it, we were sold something in the first season that hasn't been available since, cant we all sue under the trade descriptions act