Carlos Out banner at Hillsborough

19 hours ago, horny owl said:

Why has it taken this long?

Hes the worst manager we've had in years and he just seems to be getting away with it

get out of our club Carlos and take all your staff with ya

He certainly aint the worst  manager in years, unfortunately this club is littered with many many bad appointments.

Guest Bulgaria
2 hours ago, Greengrass said:

The club shop needs to get some banners made, might sell a fair few.

I am waiting for the No Fracking Way banner to appear.

By the time the banners arrived Carlos would have been relaxing on an Algarve beach for 6 months.

1 hour ago, VictoryBell said:

Ad hominem attacks are wrong and inappropriate.

Carlos is a good man and a witty one and a good manager.

But not for us at this time. He has to go but not under childish recriminatory words.

At least, I don't think so.

I love the guy and I wish him all the (surely huge) success he will have elsewhere but we need a motivator and I think it's the man that Milan got rid of in Feb 2012.

Just my opinion, of course!:rolleyes:

The same sentiments were probably said 14 other times one for each of his previous clubs. Bit of a con artist our Carlos don't you think and,  he's sucked quite a few in with his meditteranean charm including DC 

7 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

The same sentiments were probably said 14 other times one for each of his previous clubs. Bit of a con artist our Carlos don't you think and,  he's sucked quite a few in with his meditteranean charm including DC 

I agree even though it pains me because I like Carlos's style (of speaking - less than playing!).

He really has to go though, doesn't he?:sad:

20 hours ago, heppers said:

One banner. Made by some scrubber. Brilliant.

Is that what we have become?

Something is wrong at the club and it may we'll be Carlos but I am not sure.

Bit over top calling people scrubbers because they had a cheap looking banner!

How would you know they are scrubbers!

Fair play to them at least they have enough gonads to be seen and express how they feel.

2 hours ago, HubristicClapper said:

Up until a few weeks ago, I was still behind Carlos.   Not because I thought he was the right person to be in charge, but because I thought that change may not bring the required change of direction.    I'm still of that mindset somewhat.

I thought I was in the minority.   But to be honest, after seeing the response to this naff flag being unfurled, I realised that actually the majority is not in favour of Carlos out right now still.

Me?  I'm now firmly on the fence.   If it happens I won't be spitting my dummy out, even though I am the kind of guy who prefers continuity.   But.....it's not looking like it will happen, so what now?   Do we divide the fans, or do we unite behind a currently poorly performing side?

I think this is probably the post to sum up how the majority of Wednesday fans feel right now.

The way I see it, there's no point rushing a new manager in for some vain hope of rescuing this season. DC needs to take his time, and look towards taking the Championship by storm next season, which we are more than capable of doing.

Take our time, get a manger in at the end of the season then he has the whole summer to change the squad and the philosophy from that of Carlos' to his own. 

6 hours ago, Mmmbop said:

Very well worded. Not sure it's the right forum but you do speak a lot of sense

Sorry mate you are right about the appropriate forum of course.

I had made a glib repost regarding our club bringing in foeign medical staff much like the NHS has and some one tried to turn it on me so I felt I had to respond, I’m sorry it went on too long but the NHS is something I feel strongly about as it is still the flagship for the world..

UTO, FTB, WAWAW !

lol

1 hour ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Sorry mate you are right about the appropriate forum of course.

I had made a glib repost regarding our club bringing in foeign medical staff much like the NHS has and some one tried to turn it on me so I felt I had to respond, I’m sorry it went on too long but the NHS is something I feel strongly about as it is still the flagship for the world..

UTO, FTB, WAWAW !

lol

I know it's off topic but how do you know that 'it is still the flagship for the world'