Carlos Out banner at Hillsborough

3 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Yeh want to be ashamed of themselves looked like right numpties.

Seriously who is going to come in???.

Just on last two seasons;he has till end of this one bobbar or bust...

Wolves supposed to be the new Real Madrid ??.sorry but we bossed em for 80% of that game,stick FF and Hutch in there different story........FED UP OF THIS DIVIDED GOLLOX GET A GRIP .... UTO...FTB...

Are you a ventriloquist lol

• Haha 8

7 minutes ago, leicesterowl said:

And your point is ?

Its been the same all season - not had a real go at anyone since Leeds - with the money we have spent we should be able to cover a few injuries 

So you think forresterri,hutch Lee,lees,Boyd etc aren't being missed then?

12 minutes ago, leicesterowl said:

And your point is ?

Its been the same all season - not had a real go at anyone since Leeds - with the money we have spent we should be able to cover a few injuries 

A few??? Westwood Hunt Lees Bannan Lee Hutchinson and Forestieri are all first choice players when fully fit, add to list Fletcher and Boyd. 

49 minutes ago, Muffin Owl said:

Fair comment, but you really do have to take into account the players unavailable through injury. My thoughts are that the side that is just below Barcelona in the the world rankings didn't look any better than us tonight.

Most of those playing tonight were brought to the club with Carlos as manager, that excuse doesn’t wash.

29 minutes ago, Muffin Owl said:

Because no one can do more than their best.

Agree this and your last comment Muffin.

In context of looking at this game in isolation against top of the league with 9 first team players out the 11 + subs on the pitch appeared to try their best. Its when taking this game and grouping it with the rest of the season where the frustrations start for me. 

Just now, fatbloke no1 said:

But wouldn't have been as low if not been on sky and remained Saturday afternoon, they might have even fetched 2k

Next Saturday we should get 27k minimum with Middlesbrough in town. My guess is it'll be closer to 23000. Do you seriously think we'll get 27k?

2 minutes ago, fatbloke no1 said:

So you think forresterri,hutch Lee,lees,Boyd etc aren't being missed then?

I thought the whole point of investing millions in transfer fees and wages was to ensure that we have a squad that can deal with injuries to key players

The main problem is that our resources have been squandered on squad players who are too old ( and injury prone) and clearly not good enough - this poor recruitment is now coming home to roost 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Definitely unlucky 

It was a top performance given the circumstances

Not sure about the 'owlstalk family' thing - this forum is merely a platform for people of all opinions and thoughts you know?

Circumstances ?

I presume you mean the “alledged” injuries?

Are we sure they are real ?

2 minutes ago, leicesterowl said:

I thought the whole point of investing millions in transfer fees and wages was to ensure that we have a squad that can deal with injuries to key players

The main problem is that our resources have been squandered on squad players who are too old ( and injury prone) and clearly not good enough - this poor recruitment is now coming home to roost 

The poor recruitment of cheap foreign medical staff is truly coming home to roost, sounds like the NHS donnit?

lol