Carlos Out banner at Hillsborough

3 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Another hard luck story - not interested.

We have been shti all season and a fresh start was needed at the end of last.

But our Chairman couldn’t do it and we are paying the price - just sliding and sliding away.  

We could have played all night and still not scored - 

Fair comment, but you really do have to take into account the players unavailable through injury. My thoughts are that the side that is just below Barcelona in the the world rankings didn't look any better than us tonight.

How anyone can be happy with that is beyond me. We lost a game of football ffs! Hard luck? Lots of sideways passing, very little penetration. Lots of huff and puff. We had 1 shot on target, THAT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Clap along and pay homage to king Carlos if losing floats your boat. I don't know about you but mediocrity is not my thing.

1 minute ago, Mmmbop said:

How anyone can be happy with that is beyond me. We lost a game of football ffs! Hard luck? Lots of sideways passing, very little penetration. Lots of huff and puff. We had 1 shot on target, THAT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Clap along and pay homage to king Carlos if losing floats your boat. I don't know about you but mediocrity is not my thing.

Just the nine players missing were they ?

1 minute ago, Mmmbop said:

The Hanson fans are here, lock up your daughters :laugh:

30 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

if ever a team needed new ideas and a fresh face at the helm its Sheffield Wednesday. The whole team just looks as if its waiting for the inevitable to happen.

I wouldn't agree with that. I thought our players gave it everything tonight and should take credit for that.