Best team I've seen in the Championship says Carvalhal

Guest We Shall Overcome

Guest We Shall Overcome

He's already making his excuses to The Chairman, Fans and Press, Their is no way Wolves are better than Newcastle last season and Burnley and Hull, his Negativity has no limit he is a disgrace, and i am fed up to the back teeth of the Proper-gander that comes out of his mouth,i never want us to lose but enough is enough!!!  

Edited by We Shall Overcome

Just now, ZIMMY said:

He's already making his excuses to The Chairman, Fans and Press, Their is no way Wolves are better than Newcastle last season and Burnley and Hull, is Negativity has no limit he is a disgrace, and i am fed up to the back teeth of the Proper-gander that comes out of his mouth,i never want us to lose but enough is enough!!!  

Well the only way to show Chansiri is to vote with our feet.That's ' what ' been doing for some time now. Up to him whether he takes heed or not. Ive really lost that much interest I'm not that bothered whether Chasiri acts on the issues or not. Theres not even the slightest suggestion that arrogant man of a manager is going to lose his job.

4 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

If he has said that then he deserves to be sacked. Bloke seems to erode any trust in his and his players ability every passing week.

It needs to be put in context, he did go on to say he thought we could beat them and that we knew what their weaknesses were.

1 hour ago, ZIMMY said:

He's already making his excuses to The Chairman, Fans and Press, Their is no way Wolves are better than Newcastle last season and Burnley and Hull, his Negativity has no limit he is a disgrace, and i am fed up to the back teeth of the Proper-gander that comes out of his mouth,i never want us to lose but enough is enough!!!  

Just getting the excuses in early as usual