First time ever

2 hours ago, torryowl said:

a much better way is to chant "chansiri out "......they don't like abuse and usually get there act together or get out . 

I’m not sure getting Chansiri out would be a good thing though, his heart is in the right place, he just needs to get his head understanding football a little better...

I’m fairly certain that there are a lot worse owners / chairmen out there than Mr Chansiri..

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

I’m not sure getting Chansiri out would be a good thing though, his heart is in the right place, he just needs to get his head understanding football a little better...

I’m fairly certain that there are a lot worse owners / chairmen out there than Mr Chansiri..

i'm sure there is .......but when you start chanting stuff like that they usually react by sacking someone .......and lets be right he aint gonna walk away is he unless he can right off 50-80 million without batting an eye ..... 

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

i'm sure there is .......but when you start chanting stuff like that they usually react by sacking someone .......and lets be right he aint gonna walk away is he unless he can right off 50-80 million without batting an eye ..... 

Would he have to write that much off though, we don’t know how much of the outlay is attached to the club in loans for example..

If his family is as rich as claimed, that’s just pocket money no doubt put down to a tax loss or sommat lol

50 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

If I have already paid would take a far better reason then cant be arsed not to go.

Can understand those who have to POTG not going tonight.

Well the players cant be arsed to give 100% The manager cant be arsed to change to attacking tactics and the chairman cant be arsed to sack a failing boring manager  so ive joined them and cant be arsed to waste any more of my time with them even though ive paid 

You know what's the real tragedy in this thread?

A Wednesday fan says how he feels and says he's not going to the game and instead of fellow Wednesday fans listening to him, finding out why or looking at his reasons they just pile on him as if he's the enemy

It's sad to see. I don't know why people log onto websites purely to have a go at other fans instead of discussing the football/Sheffield Wednesday

When you click on someone's username it shows you what they talk about

Ive' been doing that recently and found a few people that log onto here and have never once mentioned Sheffield Wednesday but instead just logged on to have a pop at fellow fans for their views.

So strange

Why would you even do that if you were a Sheffield Wednesday fan?

Seems odd. It's the sort of thing a Sheffield United fan would do

Owlstalk Shop

So what is the point if this thread then?

If you don't want to go then don't go why feel the need to announce it?

YES we're all pissed off we're not in the top  two, we're all pissed off things aren't going our way, we're all pissed off it's our 150th anniversary, we're all pissed off the pigs have had the run they have but that's where we are wipe your eye and get on with it

Some reyt moaners on here recently....

UTO

6 minutes ago, Lambretta said:

So what is the point if this thread then?

If you don't want to go then don't go why feel the need to announce it?

YES we're all pissed off we're not in the top  two, we're all pissed off things aren't going our way, we're all pissed off it's our 150th anniversary, we're all pissed off the pigs have had the run they have but that's where we are wipe your eye and get on with it

Some reyt moaners on here recently....

UTO

People are free to express themselves and post themselves as they wish

What's more pointless than a thread saying they're not going is someone logging onto a website and posting in a thread that it's pointless

lol

Owlstalk Shop

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

People are free to express themselves and post themselves as they wish

What's more pointless than a thread saying they're not going is someone logging onto a website and posting in a thread that it's pointless

lol

Oh OK...

Yep get it now

Thinking about it I'm not happy with the shirts, lack of stripes, the manager, the chairman, the ground, the catering the signings, Bannan, Big Dave, Rhodes, and not getting a Raleigh chopper as a kid 

F**k it that's it I'm a changed man not going anymore car park protest anyone?

lol

19 minutes ago, Lambretta said:

Oh OK...

Yep get it now

Thinking about it I'm not happy with the shirts, lack of stripes, the manager, the chairman, the ground, the catering the signings, Bannan, Big Dave, Rhodes, and not getting a Raleigh chopper as a kid 

F**k it that's it I'm a changed man not going anymore car park protest anyone?

lol

Sod that it's way too cold

lol

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I'm on the fence.  It's the M1 on a Friday night, I've got a mild case of the trots, it's probably going to be very boring and it's cold. Decisions decisions.

, .

I'm hanging on this one now

Keep us updated 

I want to see how it pans out

I reckon you'll definitely go

Owlstalk Shop