First time ever

10 minutes ago, Davetherave said:

My guess Mark is just this season.

That's pissed on your bonfire eh pal!

Everyone gang up on the guy eh?

He's telling u he's not going , don't blame him tbh it's on sky , sounds like he's been a fan since before some of you morons were born 

Guest Jack the Hat
28 minutes ago, markowl said:

How long have you had a season ticket?

I hate all this I'll go no matter what badge of honour rubbish. If the guy don't wanna go to a match he's actually already paid for it's a reflection of the club at the minute not him. If you wanna go then go but don't try to belittle him.

1 minute ago, Jack the Hat said:

I hate all this I'll go no matter what badge of honour rubbish. If the guy don't wanna go to a match he's actually already paid for it's a reflection of the club at the minute not him. If you wanna go then go but don't try to belittle him.

Yes , I hate it too.

But I also hate the fact that people feel the need to broadcast it on social media. 

If he don't want to go fair enough dont go, but why tell me and thousands of others who don't know the guy and don't care whether he's going or not?

Oh maybe he's telling us he's not going as a "badge of Honour"

It won't make any difference whatsoever to anyone other than him and maybe his family or friends who he can now do something else with.

29 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Where have I tried to belittle him?

6 hours ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

TBF, I don't know if this poster is true or a blunt on the wind up but the bottom line is the only way we can make Chansiri take any notice is by not going or buying stuff end of...

That said, by doing it at a game “live on SKY” Chansiri’s minions will just use that as an excuse..,

a much better way is to chant "chansiri out "......they don't like abuse and usually get there act together or get out .