Form a battle square!!!!!!!!!

50 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Not really way too many hours on Total War franchises while the ex missus watched crap on the TV when I wasn't working away, you need to research your historical generals you know.  

I can't for the life of me figure out why she's an ex missus. Chicks dig total war franchises..

4 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

People are annoyed, the evidence is overwhelming 97% say get fooooked CC. Unless it's like Brexit and ignore the majority.

What criteria did you use to establish that 97% of supporters want Carlos to leave? It's a made up figure isn't it?

6 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

I'm still a Carlos in bloke...backing him until the end of the season..

All like minded Owls fans...post in here and lets form a battle square..

Some are shouting for boycotts, some are shouting abuse...some are just sorta shoutin'

The clubs clueless, the fans are rantin'..Its total turmoil.....

I am quite prepared to form an alliance with the "Megson cult"...

In fact

I offer Meggo the assistant managers job, with a clause offering first dabs on the Job should Carlos go

Its time to consolidate, we are beset on all sides by folk wanting Boycotts...Folks wanting Wednesday to actually LOSE! to further their nefarious objectives...

Stand here...no retreat..Non Pasarant!....

Its time to stand or fall..and remember..."Its not how many times you fall down..its how many cooks spoil the bird in the bush...or hand"..that counts...

Carlos in!...and devil take the hindmost!

I applaud your stance, very noble. I’m not that noble as after Norwich I want a change, but I’m fickle and if we win 6 straight I’ll be running to try jump back on board the train. But I think it won’t happen. 

My only issue is this meggo talk, don’t give them more bloody airtime. If you want to appease the masses get Roland Nilsson as assistant manager. They’ll all love that. I hope I’m wrong about Carlos being done, but I feel the end is near....brave stance by you on owlstalk, bravo. 

13 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

you can be Napo LEONlol

Read loads about that period and did plenty of wargaming in my youth, still have a 25mm army of Grand Duchy of Warsaw (Polish who were allies of Napoleon) figures some 400 strong. Used to admire him until I came across a comment in a biography of his.

In 1814 with defeat staring him in the face he launched yet another round of conscription on the French people and when questioned about it by one of his Marshall's responded thus:

"I have seen more than a million men die on the field of battle, what care I for another million?"

In my opinion one of the most evil men in history. Everything was about him and his glory and yet the French love him and venerate him.

Wellington on the other hand famously remarked after Waterloo:

"Next to the sight of a battle lost there is naught as sad as the sight of a battle won"

A completely different approach. Consequently I despise Napoleon but have a very high regard for Wellington.

46 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Read loads about that period and did plenty of wargaming in my youth, still have a 25mm army of Grand Duchy of Warsaw (Polish who were allies of Napoleon) figures some 400 strong. Used to admire him until I came across a comment in a biography of his.

In 1814 with defeat staring him in the face he launched yet another round of conscription on the French people and when questioned about it by one of his Marshall's responded thus:

"I have seen more than a million men die on the field of battle, what care I for another million?"

In my opinion one of the most evil men in history. Everything was about him and his glory and yet the French love him and venerate him.

Wellington on the other hand famously remarked after Waterloo:

"Next to the sight of a battle lost there is naught as sad as the sight of a battle won"

A completely different approach. Consequently I despise Napoleon but have a very high regard for Wellington.

fair enough buddy ,but wellingtonleon doesen't sound right :stuwinky:

• Haha 1