Form a battle square!!!!!!!!!

I'm still a Carlos in bloke...backing him until the end of the season..

All like minded Owls fans...post in here and lets form a battle square..

Some are shouting for boycotts, some are shouting abuse...some are just sorta shoutin'

The clubs clueless, the fans are rantin'..Its total turmoil.....

I am quite prepared to form an alliance with the "Megson cult"...

In fact

I offer Meggo the assistant managers job, with a clause offering first dabs on the Job should Carlos go

Its time to consolidate, we are beset on all sides by folk wanting Boycotts...Folks wanting Wednesday to actually LOSE! to further their nefarious objectives...

Stand here...no retreat..Non Pasarant!....

Its time to stand or fall..and remember..."Its not how many times you fall down..its how many cooks spoil the bird in the bush...or hand"..that counts...

Carlos in!...and devil take the hindmost!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

WE love you Carlos..and if its quite alright..

We love you Carlos, although your team is sh *te

We love you Carlos, and quite like Megson as well

We love you Carlos..although you're Portugeuse

We know that Hutch is out because he's got a sneeze

We love you Carlos, an' Megson has a nice smile

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, helmut_rooster said:

I think that black balloon that flew past must have hit you hard on the noggin lol:carlosswfc:

Thats cos they are heavier than yer Blue Balloon...

It was proved by Dave allen, he banned black balloons, but allowed blue balloons in the ground...

I immediately initiated a test...I hit me lad over the head 10 times wiv a blue balloon , then 10 times over the head wiv a black balloon...no noticeable difference....

I contacted Dave Allen with me scientific results...

Had no reply as yet...but I presume thats because he is still working on me "Premiership return" ticket...

I ask the postman about that every day...

• Haha 2

The foulkon, or testudo, is no longer used in military operations because the formation is very easy to attack against with modern weaponry. It was once considered a useful defensive tactic circa 2000 years ago, but was found to have no pace, width, aggression or attacking intent of any real purpose. Reports from battles involving the foulkon formation suggest it was always a very boring affair, and most battles would end in a "scoreless draw" with no shots at all fired at the enemy, or a defeat for the foulkon in a slightly humiliating fashion. Often, the leader, or "captain" would stand from the foulkon and kick one of the opposing soldiers in the knackers before rejoining the troops. This would inevitably be a highlight of the day.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

The foulkon, or testudo, is no longer used in military operations because the formation is very easy to attack against with modern weaponry. It was once considered a useful defensive tactic circa 2000 years ago, but was found to have no pace, width, aggression or attacking intent of any real purpose. Reports from battles involving the foulkon formation suggest it was always a very boring affair, and most battles would end in a "scoreless draw" with no shots at all fired at the enemy, or a defeat for the foulkon in a slightly humiliating fashion. Often, the leader, or "captain" would stand from the foulkon and kick one of the opposing soldiers in the knackers before rejoining the troops. This would inevitably be a highlight of the day.

Yea well yer "Testudo" would be sorta f.ooked wiv modern weaponry wouldn't it?

I mean its 20 centurions marchin' about in a tortoise formation wiv spears and yer gladius....and some f,ooker is on top of a hill with a bloody cruise missile, its gonna end in tears isn't it?

I was meaning yer armaments are arguments, yer gladius, is like a witty response to a "Carlos outer"...I wasn't literally meaning don a f.ookin' Tabard an' march on Hillsborough!

• Haha 1

Just had a reyt tea.

Party tea that Mrs C is trying out before her (screaming hags) friends come round on Saturday.

It's all stuff from the supermarket like 800 ways to do duck and what not.

Warmed in the oven it was spot on with a middle of the road chilled swiller.

FFS.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Emilianenko said:

I think you need to look up the meaning of the phrase.

I know the meaning of the phrase....

You mean it should have very few answering posts to it....

Yet you seem to be adding to the weight of it to an inordinate degree, thus sorta making your initial post seem a bit foolish?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I know the meaning of the phrase....

You mean it should have very few answering posts to it....

Yet you seem to be adding to the weight of it to an inordinate degree, thus sorta making your initial post seem a bit foolish?

No matter how many responses you get , it's still a cr@p thread.