Forestieri

6 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

I'm enjoying seeing that he's making progress but I'm also questioning why he seems to be all over the world when he's posting these videos.

Argentina, Spain, Rome, anywhere but Sheffield.  Anyone find that to be out of the ordinary?

I imagine Wednesday will be sparing no expenses in getting him to the best people to help him recover, that's my guess anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kermit Flump said:

Yet another reason to give CC the boot!

A new boss might be able to somehow get FF to play well....a tall order I know, but maybe, just maybe, someone with the right skill set can get one of the best talents in the league to play well for us!

Carlos should have performed the surgery 

17 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

I'm enjoying seeing that he's making progress but I'm also questioning why he seems to be all over the world when he's posting these videos.

Argentina, Spain, Rome, anywhere but Sheffield.  Anyone find that to be out of the ordinary?

Its a lot warmer in those places, maybe easier for the rehabilitation. 

27 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

It might be because the treatment available is far far better than he can get elsewhere