Is Mr Chansiri right to give Carlos the Wolves game?

As I've posted before, I'd think it a little strange that the chairman has kept faith after inept performances against poor opposition, only to sack him after losing to the best team in the league.

If Mr Chansiri is thinking about pulling the trigger, he's had ample opportunity to do it.

My fear is this will all get a lot worse before it gets better.

12 minutes ago, doubleo said:

Let me see - using todays prices - £40 per match for 20 home games =£800 per season for  50 years = £40000. I think Mr C would dispute your claim. Just realised - I could have bought a right motor for that !

Or your 50 years of loyal attendance could have just about covered Jordan Rhodes' wages for a week

1 hour ago, Robowl84 said:

I think Carlos will be here until the end of the season regardless of the result on Friday night 

I really hope you are wrong Rob ...

I Really do 

We need a young keen coach now with fresh tactical nous 

Not the Fire Brigade .

Which is what we will need if he stays on into 2018.. then we are put back 2 seasons if this occurs ....

There is no proof that DC has given Carlos the Wolves game.

Personally i don't think he has, it wouldn't make sense, Wolves are the best side in the division & we could turn in our best performance of the season & still lose.

For me Carlos should have gone weeks ago but I fear that DC will wait until the end of the season.

1 hour ago, doubleo said:

Let me see - using todays prices - £40 per match for 20 home games =£800 per season for  50 years = £40000. I think Mr C would dispute your claim. Just realised - I could have bought a right motor for that !

When I was a smoker some smart ar*e asked me how much I spent a week on cigarettes and alcohol. I told her. She then multiplied the figure by 52, smiled and said if I hadn't been a drinker and a smoker for the last 10 years I could be driving an Aston Martin by now.

As she wasn't a drinker and smoker I asked her where hers was......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

@Fuzzy logics has called this earlier (unfortunately) He'll leave his job straight after the Norwich home game in May 2018. Happy for everyone to point and laugh at me if I'm proved wrong (and I really hope you do...soon!)

Edited by Bulldog

Not sure about the truth of this one game to save your job.

What I will say is Carlos has brought it on himself. Never even entertained the idea of 3 at the back. Shoe horned players into the side and as of late may as well throw names into a hat for the starting 11.

Couple that with dreadful negative tactics and there was only really one way this would end. Unfortunately for us that pain will no doubt stretch to the end of the season as it appears DC's friendship with Carlos is clouding his judgement.

There is still time though. Come on DC, pull the trigger and let's have one last hurrah and see if we can claw our way back into the play off's.

I will be stunned if DC sacks CC. He won't want to lose face and will most likely honour the agreement he and CC have until season's end. He may save face but he will lose hundreds of thousands of pounds in lost revenue when thousands decide they will not be rinsed for season ticket money in a few weeks.

I'll leave it with him but he's not having my £700.00 renewal. I can no longer watch this dross and I want to know who's going to be given the chance to overhaul this terribly assembled squad before I part with money like that.

Yes

But should be sacked straight after even if we win

Reason being any new manager would be on a hiding to nothing with this as his first fixture

Better to get some confidence back in the troops for the new guy

ps.  Carlos should never have had his contract renewed at the beginning of the season