Is Mr Chansiri right to give Carlos the Wolves game?

If we attack Wolves will rip us to shreds
If we defend we will wont have a shot on target (as per usual)

But, we need passion and pride in our performances, which is sadly lacking and there are no signs it getting better under the current management.

I think CC should of gone at the end of last season.

Just now, GibKev said:

If we attack Wolves will rip us to shreds
If we defend we will wont have a shot on target (as per usual)

I think you could be right there on both those points

I genuinely don't know how we're going to stop an avalanche of goals against us with our current tactics

Owlstalk Shop

I think so, has he earned the right? Yes following the last two seasons.

However should we lose, or put in a bad performance and win I'd like to think the chairman would stand by his word. 

If we are going to go for a new manager with perhaps a new direction, I'd like to see that sorted out before the transfer window opens. 

Interesting weekend coming up. 

13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Do you think the Chairman is right to give Carlos one last chance to save his job by giving him the Wolves match?

I honestly don't think he'll be gone after the Wolves game. I suspect he'll give him until the following game at Home to Norwich. :sad:

7 minutes ago, owlsdreamer said:

Don’t accept that.

still our club as supporters.

Let me see - using todays prices - £40 per match for 20 home games =£800 per season for  50 years = £40000. I think Mr C would dispute your claim. Just realised - I could have bought a right motor for that !

11 minutes ago, owlsdreamer said:

Don’t accept that.

still our club as supporters.

we are but matts reyt,dc could decide to give carlos a new 10 year contract tomorrow and we cant do nowt about it,dc calls the shots whether we like it or not,proven with kit and badge change.

He's already had at least half a season too long, another game makes no difference.

The players have clearly lost confidence in him and are treading water until he goes.

The longer it goes on, the nearer we get to relegation, the worse Carlos's reputation becomes, and the more a figure of fun he appears.

If he's not careful he'll become damaged goods and not get another decent job again ala netball Dave.