Carlos Outers...

While not condoning any insults or personal abuse, the idea that people who want the manager gone are not true supporters has to stop.

People have genuine opinions and their own reasons for forming those opinions. We all want what's best for the club.

I would even argue that the Carlos outers are behaving more rationally than the Carlos backers right now (insults apart). Those who want him gone are basing their opinion on two and a half seasons of evidence. Those who want him to stay seem to be basing their opinion on blind hope that things will improve.

28 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

I have and always will support Sheffield Wednesday football club.

For whats best for my club I can no longer support the present manager.

I do not however resort to calling him names yet.

I'm same as you here bud, I'll criticise tactics, signings refusal to change anything,but don't resort to insults or name calling. We all make mistakes some more expensive than others and (the ex girlfriend) is both lol. 

The problem is this season has been littered by mistakes over and over, either some pig witch doctor has reinstalled the curse or the people in charge are running things like the key stone cops. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ny owl said:

i think negative supporters influence confidence which affects performance.  not asking for happy clapping, just less negativity

This has been touched on before the crowd dosent very start as negative, but when the tactics and players do it turns the crowd. Positive action on the pitch produces positivity in the stands. Players and fans feed off each other. 

80 points were needed for the playoffs last season as it stands we now need 2.1 point per game to even make the playoffs. 

Seasons oven in December, Carlos has gotten off pretty lightly so far if you ask me. 

Edited by kingsidney

I agree that there is no call for abuse, I do however think it is time for Carlos to go. With regard to Mr Chansiri I just cannot understand the negativity towards him, yes he has done some thinks I don’t agree with,has made mistakes, but just look at what he has invested in the club, we are beyond recognition from a few years ago. 

I believe he is a sincere and principled man, a man who does want to take us to the Premier League. Being from Thailand he may not understand all the negativity/ abuse towards him, I just hope he does not take it personally and he realises that it is generated because people care and have passion for our club.

But like it or not he has bought the football club, it his bat and ball and he can do with it what he wants, for all our sakes I just hope he does not decide this abuse is too much for him and decide to take his bat and ball home with him, then we will well and truly be foooked.

Kicking and screaming isn't the best way to go about things but people get frustrated and don't know how else to make it known they want a change.

I want change. I think at this point of the season , the third one in, we aren't the side we should be. We still lack the players we needed 2 years ago. 

Just don't see anything Carlos can do to change it.

Id never give him abuse but I just don't have faith in him and I can't pretend I do.

1 hour ago, Hougoumont said:

I'm a fairly new and infrequent poster on this site but am a long time supporter of my team. I pop into here now and again to see what people are talking about and lately I'm quite frankly appalled at the level of malicious spite directed towards the Manager, Chairman and some players at our club. OK, the football ATM is dull and the results less than what we all would like but the amount of negativity and sheer nastiness on here has reached another level. It's obvious to anyone with two eyes and a brain that this is not what the Manager, Chairman and players want out of choice...but for whatever reason, be it tactics, fitness, recruitment, refereeing decisions, luck or anything else you can come up with, we are going through a bad period.

The guy at the top has burning ambitions to progress this club into the PL so will be acutely aware that things are not going to plan and will have ideas about how he can effect this, be it a change of manager or a turnaround of playing staff or a new approach style wise, and will no doubt be taking advice on the best way forward and then he will act....when he is good and ready. But because he hasn't danced to the tune of the Carlos out brigade and sacked the manager to placate them, they are resorting to some of the nastiest personal abuse I have ever heard. Some are also advocating trying to damage the club with boycotts and protests until their strident demands are met. 

You are not Wednesday fans...you are spoilt children at best, stamping and screaming because you can't get your own way...or at worst you are closet pigs hoping to inflict damage onto the very structure of our club.

You aren't Blackpool supporters with a c**t like Oyston in charge who has almost destroyed your team out of pure greed...you have a Chairman who has spent multi millions to try and get Wednesday back into footballs elite...and who is unlikely to ever see most of his money back unless he achieves that aim.

You don't have a Manager who is totally inept like some of the planks who went before him...he gave us a season of joyful football and a play off final appearance and then another season of more pragmatic but nevertheless winning football. Now, because things are not going to plan you are wanting to demonise them. Well be careful what you wish for...because if Mr Chansiri decides he doesn't need all this aggro and abuse he may offload onto someone like Bates or Cellino...or even Oyston.

Definte porker 

• Haha 4