Carlos Outers...

I'm a fairly new and infrequent poster on this site but am a long time supporter of my team. I pop into here now and again to see what people are talking about and lately I'm quite frankly appalled at the level of malicious spite directed towards the Manager, Chairman and some players at our club. OK, the football ATM is dull and the results less than what we all would like but the amount of negativity and sheer nastiness on here has reached another level. It's obvious to anyone with two eyes and a brain that this is not what the Manager, Chairman and players want out of choice...but for whatever reason, be it tactics, fitness, recruitment, refereeing decisions, luck or anything else you can come up with, we are going through a bad period.

The guy at the top has burning ambitions to progress this club into the PL so will be acutely aware that things are not going to plan and will have ideas about how he can effect this, be it a change of manager or a turnaround of playing staff or a new approach style wise, and will no doubt be taking advice on the best way forward and then he will act....when he is good and ready. But because he hasn't danced to the tune of the Carlos out brigade and sacked the manager to placate them, they are resorting to some of the nastiest personal abuse I have ever heard. Some are also advocating trying to damage the club with boycotts and protests until their strident demands are met. 

You are not Wednesday fans...you are spoilt children at best, stamping and screaming because you can't get your own way...or at worst you are closet pigs hoping to inflict damage onto the very structure of our club.

You aren't Blackpool supporters with a c**t like Oyston in charge who has almost destroyed your team out of pure greed...you have a Chairman who has spent multi millions to try and get Wednesday back into footballs elite...and who is unlikely to ever see most of his money back unless he achieves that aim.

You don't have a Manager who is totally inept like some of the planks who went before him...he gave us a season of joyful football and a play off final appearance and then another season of more pragmatic but nevertheless winning football. Now, because things are not going to plan you are wanting to demonise them. Well be careful what you wish for...because if Mr Chansiri decides he doesn't need all this aggro and abuse he may offload onto someone like Bates or Cellino...or even Oyston.

• Haha 2

Well said OP 

Surely "supporter" means back your team and surely when things are rough as now then they need backing even more 

That said everyone is entitled to do as they wish and support how they wish to me it make no difference if someone has been to 1 game or every game they are all equally Wednesdayites 

9 minutes ago, ny owl said:

Yep, the mass flounce really started when we lost to united.  It's embarrassing and has resulted in us going from playing well but dropping points to playing with no confidence and dropping points.  Wednesday fans need to man up. 

So its the fans fault the team are playing so poorly ? You sound like Carlos 

• Haha 3

If I was paying £350 for a season ticket like say a Derby and Forest and kicked off because the football was turgid then you could well call me a spoilt child. Seeing as I'm being asked to pay double that and our football has gone backwards since Wembley then I guess I'm within my rights to question Carlos.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Bulgaria
9 minutes ago, ny owl said:

Yep, the mass flounce really started when we lost to united.  It's embarrassing and has resulted in us going from playing well but dropping points to playing with no confidence and dropping points.  Wednesday fans need to man up. 

So you are saying it's the fans fault we are playing so bad?

6 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Well said OP 

Surely "supporter" means back your team and surely when things are rough as now then they need backing even more 

That said everyone is entitled to do as they wish and support how they wish to me it make no difference if someone has been to 1 game or every game they are all equally Wednesdayites 

I refer the honourable Gentleman to 6 wins from 21 games 

• Haha 3

Get a grip yourself !!! Personal abuse is never acceptable. That aside Carlos has failed to navigate us toward the top two has brought in a lot of players who havebeen a waste of money and the style of football is depressing. The amount of money people are paying and what do we get poor slow dull football, a manager who blamed everything but himself and players, criticizes the clubs own supporters !!! Mr Chansiri I very much hope dose want what's best for our club but his lack of a response is going to result in another season lost and little spending available to change things due to ffp and the amount already spent.

Football IS about results, two failed play offs due to tactics and now unlikely to reach them this season. Expensive prices for no entertainment. When do you think is the time to sack a manager !!!

Edited by ashley8

What an absolute (Insert any expletive here) the OP is!

I'm a Carlos outer, I'm also a season ticket holder for 13 seasons!

I go to all home matches and support the team for the 90 minutes their on the pitch!

I would love nothing more to beat Wolves, go on an amazing run reach the play offs and go up.

But I am a realist, whilst ever Carlos is in charge he will keep us in mid table playing dull, negative football!

Just because I want Carlos out, doesn't mean I don't support the team!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

So paying customers don't have the right to have a moan and complain when the level of football being served up is bang average at best. Something needs to change but under stubborn CC that doesn't look like happening does it. We have been so slow at starting games yet nothing has been done to address that. I like Carlos as a person and yes in that first season some of the football was amongst the best I have seen us play but that first season feels a long time away now. 

2 minutes of my life I’ll never get back reading that tosh 

how dare you accuse us fans of anything. The ones who plough their money into this club, live for this club, keep this club alive, support the team home and away with a fraction of the salary these overpaid fairies are getting 

and don’t get it twisted, the ones who go home and away are the ones slating the club as well. I’ve never understood that narrative, surely the ones who watch the club week in week out are best informed 

it’s a load of shiiit, and the club (or more directly DC) are crapping on the fans 

Edited by FreshOwl