I'm cured (What a pantomime)

Guest Jack the Hat

Guest Jack the Hat

When I first found out the wolves match clashed with a pantomime I had promised to take the kids too, I wondered what to do . I cancelled a week away for the play offs a couple of years ago after all. But suddenly there is no problem . I'm going to the pantomime. I have wanted him out for 18 months and didn't get a season ticket this year.

I was going to potg but I have had 6 free tickets this season already. I've turned down 2 wolves tickets so far. It probably wasn't his intention but CC has cured me of football. Well almost- I am still glued to SSN or my phone when they play . But if CC stays till the end of the season I can probably break that taboo as well.

Well done CC - not bad considering at the height of my addiction I went to 51 games in a season.  Keep up the bad work it's saving me a fortune and I am spending even more quality time with my kids!

7 minutes ago, Big Malc said:

Just want to point out that 18 months ago is June 2016.  What exactly was it that happened at the end of one of the best seasons we’ve had in years and during the pre-season break that convinced the OP that Carlos had to go?

We I've wanted Carlos out since 2012 when Dave Jones was in charge

WTF:

4 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

When I first found out the wolves match clashed with a pantomime I had promised to take the kids too, I wondered what to do . I cancelled a week away for the play offs a couple of years ago after all. But suddenly there is no problem . I'm going to the pantomime. I have wanted him out for 18 months and didn't get a season ticket this year.

I was going to potg but I have had 6 free tickets this season already. I've turned down 2 wolves tickets so far. It probably wasn't his intention but CC has cured me of football. Well almost- I am still glued to SSN or my phone when they play . But if CC stays till the end of the season I can probably break that taboo as well.

Well done CC - not bad considering at the height of my addiction I went to 51 games in a season.  Keep up the bad work it's saving me a fortune and I am spending even more quality time with my kids!

This is all too true when you break habit becomes easier andeasier not to go. i am going to Star Wars on Friday.

Guest Jack the Hat
55 minutes ago, Lambretta said:

We I've wanted Carlos out since 2012 when Dave Jones was in charge

WTF:

It was burton at home last year whenever that was not 18 months ago who's counting?