CARLOS - Heartbroken for the fans

3 minutes ago, prowl said:

Keegan is 66, not managed for 8 or nine years. Looks to me like he's given up on managing.

Thought he was great in his time but things have moved on.

The wonderful genius that was Sir Bobby Robson's not been alive for 8 years and he'd still do a better job than Carlos mate.....

• Like 1

Just now, steveger said:

The wonderful genius that was Sir Bobby Robson's not been alive for 8 years and he'd still do a better job than Carlos mate.....

I here what you are saying but I don't think Robson would be in a position to take the gig.

I'd give Stuart Gray another chance, I know DC won't want to lose face but for me Gray did a good job in the circumstances. He could find a way to get the best out of the players we have and he's good at finding players on the cheap. We could do a lot worse. 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

If I was Mr Chansiri and looking to protect Carlos from the chop the first thing I'd do is prevent him doing any more interviews

This

The more he talks the more insincere he sounds to me. 

If he really cared about the fans he'd have spent at least some of his media appearances this season fronting up to the mistakes he's made rather than passing the buck. 

The situation is well beyond being glossed over by sentimental soundbites. 

55 minutes ago, Silkstone Owl said:

Cant imagine how for the life of me they actually ‘train’ for zonal marking. 

Bonkers

No i cant. Like you im old school you have your man to mark at set pieces and you stick to him like glue. This is not the first goal we have conceded with a free header and will not be the last.

7 minutes ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

This

The more he talks the more insincere he sounds to me. 

If he really cared about the fans he'd have spent at least some of his media appearances this season fronting up to the mistakes he's made rather than passing the buck. 

The situation is well beyond being glossed over by sentimental soundbites. 

Crocodile tears, a u-turn.

1 hour ago, sharrowowl said:

I met HIM a few years ago in my shop during the years of the Dave Jones occupation, sold HIM 4 packets of firelighters.

Little did I know he lit a flame in my heart, a flame that burns for his long awaited return. That flame is now a raging inferno as it burns with the flames of tens of thousands of others. 

#gingerinferno

#Hemustreturntofulfilthescriptures

Amen brother. You are one of many that has been blessed by HIS magical powers and the strength of Ginger. 

Do not despair, for HE will soon return to HIS rightful place. 

All hail The Ginger Genius 

• Thanks 1

Notice that now we're on a bad run of form that Carlos is a heartless monster who's deliberately ruining our season blah, blah, blah...

Much as his time here appears to be up - he clearly does care, I'll always think of him as a decent bloke and you know - he's probably not enjoying this run of form that we're on very much either.

We are stuck with this all bloomin season aren't we? He wont get sacked, He will not quit. So do we put up with it, Stop going or let our voices be heard that we want him out?

Maybe he will then realise its not just people on social media that don't go to games that want him gone

14 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Notice that now we're on a bad run of form that Carlos is a heartless monster who's deliberately ruining our season blah, blah, blah...

Much as his time here appears to be up - he clearly does care, I'll always think of him as a decent bloke and you know - he's probably not enjoying this run of form that we're on very much either.

Nobody's actually said he's a horrible man. I agree he's a very likeable guy but the problem is he's not up to the job. This is football and there is no room for sentiment.