i dont mind losing if we have tried and given 100%

i can live with losing and live with being played off the park if, as long as  we have given 100% each time , sometimes you have to say the other team was better today etc etc, what isn't acceptable is players going though the motions not trying stealing a wage  and couldn't give to hoots about the fans the club the history of swfc we have a manager whos tactics are now alien  to when he walked in to swfc 2+ years ago, and cant see anything wrong in how he sets the team up to play,

a chairman who as invested in swfc  more than any chairman in swfc,s history but is being advised very badly and now learning swfc isnt a cash cow to milk dry at every opportunity. fans will buy into the  dream if they see a dream unfolding  and progress is being made,

id like to see mr chansiri  say no more money for transfers in January the gravy train  stops until you trim the squad and off load 7/8 players , see how the manager and his masses of back room staff cope doing this,

we have gone from having no money and 26m in debt and survived a winding up order, to now squandering funds in a obscene way and still not moving any closer to the premier league      

1 hour ago, cahoot65 said:

i can live with losing and live with being played off the park if, as long as  we have given 100% each time , sometimes you have to say the other team was better today etc etc, what isn't acceptable is players going though the motions not trying stealing a wage  and couldn't give to hoots about the fans the club the history of swfc we have a manager whos tactics are now alien  to when he walked in to swfc 2+ years ago, and cant see anything wrong in how he sets the team up to play,

a chairman who as invested in swfc  more than any chairman in swfc,s history but is being advised very badly and now learning swfc isnt a cash cow to milk dry at every opportunity. fans will buy into the  dream if they see a dream unfolding  and progress is being made,

id like to see mr chansiri  say no more money for transfers in January the gravy train  stops until you trim the squad and off load 7/8 players , see how the manager and his masses of back room staff cope doing this,

we have gone from having no money and 26m in debt and survived a winding up order, to now squandering funds in a obscene way and still not moving any closer to the premier league      

very good post,and true,we are a soulless team of big time charlies who don't give a poo about Wednesday

It's not the first time their heads have dropped. That happened in the Pigs game. Great effort to get back to 2=2 but when their 3rd went in they gave up. I know it's gutting to work your way back into a game and then get kicked in the teeth but you should never give up. It's still just one goal you need.

I was surprised to see it, we have always been good at getting late goals. 

I don't think the effort and commitment has ever been in question. The fact is we have a squad that is playing a system that doesn't suit the majority of it. We're a better side going forward than at the back but we insist on playing a defensive patient game that in reality is giving us too much of a job to do in games. At half time yesterday we had Norwich where we wanted them but we came out a shadow of the team that had played fairly well in the first half and got punished for it. Tactically it was as bad a 2nd half as you'll see.

Both Sheffield clubs came out of the the weekend with 0 points but one played decently, attacked at pretty much every opportunity they could, played with total flexibility and freedom and in the end must have pissed off the goalpost Gods because the woodwork wasn't having any of it.

The other team didn't want to play football they went to shut up shop against a Norwich side who (up until we rolled over) were just as much in the brown stuff as us, if not more so.

Edited by Rebowl Yell
  • Like 1