OK hold your breath guys I think I have 1 positive...

...black shorts again, starting to really like the alternate take on our 'home kit'. Yeah it's not much of a positive I know but what's people's opinions on them? Do you prefer the white or black or do you just not care?

This is how apathetic I am right now, talking about bleeding shorts, football gods end my suffering...

Edited by Rebowl Yell

1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

Really? We've spent 30 million on producing a squad heading for a relegation battle and you want to talk about shorts? 

I'm 28 and i don't want to tear my hair out before I reach 30 so yes, right now I want to talk about shorts. :duntmatter:

• Haha 2

Just now, Owly Mowly said:

We were awful tonight though weren’t we ?

What has happened to us?

I just don’t understand why we are playing this style?

Has Carlos lost the plot?

Oh yeah we were awful but when we went to Carrow Road and showed ourselves up we showed ourselves up in black shorts and that's gotta count for something right?

1 minute ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I'm 28 and i don't want to tear my hair out before I reach 30 so yes, right now I want to talk about shorts. :duntmatter:

You poor Sod. So when we were playing in Europe, regularly getting to cup finals and challenging for the Premier title you were about 3 years old? I get it now. Shorts is the way forward. Talk about shorts. It all makes sense buddy. Don't talk about the dross we're watching. I'm with you pal. 

13 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

You poor Sod. So when we were playing in Europe, regularly getting to cup finals and challenging for the Premier title you were about 3 years old? I get it now. Shorts is the way forward. Talk about shorts. It all makes sense buddy. Don't talk about the dross we're watching. I'm with you pal. 

I'm well versed in dross mate I've been watching it most of my

life lol