Poll: Wil you Renew your Season Ticket with CC in charge?

Me and my lad had enough the atmosphere is shocking no singing there's nothing anymore. The players show no desire carlos shows no sign of changing anything maybe going to 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 it'll still be a sad 4-4-2 on Friday with Westwood slowing everything down loovens passing sideways and backwards reach going full pelt to half way line then passing backwards 30 yards same old same old. If it's a new man in by next week it may change my mind but fir now me and my boy are out 

I think whoever don't renew wont be coming back as we have the lowest % out of 24 championship clubs what pays per game .we might struggle for 20k next season . I will renew cause I'm a true owl ,what you lot what wont renew cause of the dreadful football is man up like I'm going to do on Friday and chant carlos out if we all do it chansiri will have no choice but to sack him, also try writing or sending him an email stating how you have not enjoyed this season at all (and last season but was promised better football this season) and will not renew unless carlos goes now and we get a manager in who will bring some kind of entertainment back on the pitch.  please don't just leave the ground moaning to each other or to yourselves ,lets hear us all shout  " WE WANT CARLOS OUT WE WANT CARLOS OUT"  LETS HAVE IT SO LOUD AS WE GET EAR ACHE FROM IT .

3 hours ago, ramone said:

The people in this thread trying to be cool by saying no :tango:

Yet we all know that, irrespective of who the manager is, every last one of you will renew. 

Another price hike?...I bet there are are a fair few that will use that to say "F.ook this for a game of Dominos"..It will be no less than Mr Chansiri deserves..messed it up big time

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

I think whoever don't renew wont be coming back as we have the lowest % out of 24 championship clubs what pays per game .we might struggle for 20k next season . I will renew cause I'm a true owl ,what you lot what wont renew cause of the dreadful football is man up like I'm going to do on Friday and chant carlos out if we all do it chansiri will have no choice but to sack him, also try writing or sending him an email stating how you have not enjoyed this season at all (and last season but was promised better football this season) and will not renew unless carlos goes now and we get a manager in who will bring some kind of entertainment back on the pitch.  please don't just leave the ground moaning to each other or to yourselves ,lets hear us all shout  " WE WANT CARLOS OUT WE WANT CARLOS OUT"  LETS HAVE IT SO LOUD AS WE GET EAR ACHE FROM IT .

If I arrange for people to sing it, will you have lessons on how to use a full stop? 

1 hour ago, Juddiknight said:

Me and my lad had enough the atmosphere is shocking no singing there's nothing anymore. The players show no desire carlos shows no sign of changing anything maybe going to 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 it'll still be a sad 4-4-2 on Friday with Westwood slowing everything down loovens passing sideways and backwards reach going full pelt to half way line then passing backwards 30 yards same old same old. If it's a new man in by next week it may change my mind but fir now me and my boy are out 

Are you season ticket holders? 

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 18:02, handworth52 said:

If you don't want to come don't come...end of...you don't speak for anyone other than yourself...TBH WGAF what YOU WANT??

Edited by daveyboy66

Yes I've watched Wednesday for nigh on 60 years so I've seen plenty of bad as well as some good with umpteen different managers so whoever in charge I will be there. So you fair weather supporters can stay away and keep your opinions to yourselves until we come good again and then you presumably will  start your moaning and groaning all over again .

No, because the chairman has shown himself to be a stubborn £$%^&*, which he can do because he's already got most of the fans' cash.

I'm not handing cash over to someone like that.

He knows the financial commitment that Owls fans have made, it's our 150th, yet he sits back and sees the club go down the tubes.

I've been going since 1978. I've watched worse teams under worse managers. However I've never been asked for circa 700 quid to sit in the south for a season. With the standard of entertainment on offer I simply can't justify the outlay.

15 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

No, because the chairman has shown himself to be a stubborn £$%^&*, which he can do because he's already got most of the fans' cash.

I'm not handing cash over to someone like that.

He knows the financial commitment that Owls fans have made, it's our 150th, yet he sits back and sees the club go down the tubes.

Well you seem to know all about running a football club so let'

Edited by S6 Lifelong Owl
Not complete

Let me put it this way..........if I was living in England I would always renew my season ticket, my problem is I can't stay away from games, so where's the sense in not having one.

I would never consider boycotting or entering into some sort of political arena over how the club is run....I just want to watch my team play football, it's all about the game for me.