Poll: Wil you Renew your Season Ticket with CC in charge?

No, and what makes things worse is that even though the blunts lost on friday they gave it a right go, hit the woodwork several times and bristol keeper pulled off a couple of outstanding saves, great they lost but we lost last night with a woeful pathetic performance, even so norwich were there for the taking but what did we do, sit back and let their confidence grow and grow, to go down fighting at least youve tried but to go down like we did last night has no excuse, and i refuse to listen to more of ccs pityfull excuses.

6 minutes ago, debram said:

No, and what makes things worse is that even though the blunts lost on friday they gave it a right go, hit the woodwork several times and bristol keeper pulled off a couple of outstanding saves, great they lost but we lost last night with a woeful pathetic performance, even so norwich were there for the taking but what did we do, sit back and let their confidence grow and grow, to go down fighting at least youve tried but to go down like we did last night has no excuse, and i refuse to listen to more of ccs pityfull excuses.

this 100% 

I decided to not renew last season I’m sorry to say! The writing was on the wall for me about this time last year when we were scraping wins against Rotherham and Barnsley! The football was awful! Somehow however it has got worse (from the games I’ve seen on Sky)! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jonesy87shef said:

I apologise for being rude, but I feel sorry for those that go and renew out of blind faith and loyalty, not enjoying it.

Theres so much enjoyment to be had out of life and for a long time Sheffield Wednesday has not been one of those things for me. 

Past week I've been to charlatans, Shed Seven, slow Club gig's all individually less than a ticket on the kop, slow Club was only £16, with entertainment and fun guaranteed 

1 minute ago, modboy said:

Past week I've been to charlatans, Shed Seven, slow Club gig's all individually less than a ticket on the kop, slow Club was only £16, with entertainment and fun guaranteed 

Mates with the lass from slow club, went to school with her. £16 though! Used to be about a fiver to see em. Almost as much inflation as our ticket prices 

lol

4 hours ago, MBMitchell said:

For the first time in a very long time, i have the funds to get 4 season tickets in the early bird

I dont have confidence that carlos wont still be here, so ill stick with jeff stelling and be a £1000 better off

Where are you buying 4 season tickets for £1000 from?  I'm assuming you're not meaning Hillsborough!

Just not bothered...

If I can afford it then I will be renewing mine and the lads season tickets. Being in the ground you get to experience the moments when one of our players shows poor execution which makes you groan until the bloke sat behind you shows excellent timing and shouts something extremely funny which is received by fellow supporters with bursts of laughter. The worry for the club is that if Mr Chansiri continues to hike up prices he will price people out of going. We are getting to a point of saturation where prices are getting to a point where numbers will drop off, the wage bill is getting to a point where it cant go any higher, and we are at the limits of FFP. Put that with the performances on the pitch and you wonder where we will go next.

It's going to be really difficult for me financially next season but would probably have scraped the money together for me and my sons if we were 'at it'. If things don't improve then probably will give it a miss (albeit with a very heavy heart.)

1 hour ago, coopswfc76 said:

Last year of 3 years but finance and work allowing I'll renew of course.

I'm a Wednesday fan no CC or DC fan and unless we start getting called Cretins or Morons again on mass then I'll be there in hope.

Me too, I've seen much worse than this though admittedly the price was closer realistic for the product we were producing at that time.

I can certainly understand those who fork out for multiple tickets for their families not wanting to continue to do so for what we are currently seeing though. If my young un was still going to watch us I would imagine it would be a chore for him to go this season rather than a pleasure and it would put him off.

We know the club are well aware of social media trends about the club and it's maybe threads like this that could sway DC into taking some action, if he realises that the club will be hit in the pocket significantly if this continues. 

He  chose a new manager and raised the prices with the promise of attacking, entertaining football and that has not been delivered for the majority of the past 18 months.

2 hours ago, mattitheowl said:

Where are you buying 4 season tickets for £1000 from?  I'm assuming you're not meaning Hillsborough!

2 adults and 4 and 6 year old

I could only afford all 4 in early bird but wont risk the cash for another season of this

I havent had a season ticket in about ten years due to kids and divorce

I looked at barnsley at home but for the 4 of us it would have been a £100 potg

No thanks, id expect a kick around with the players before the game for that money

13 hours ago, crookesowl said:

Ok so not an actual poll as I post it but I think this will be a valid thread. 

Come March will you renew if CC is still in charge? 

Yes. If he's still here in March, that means our fortunes will have taken a turn for the better. If he's not, there's enough optimism with this squad to renew under a new bloke.