Over To You Mr Chansiri

You know what you must do. I accept that it is an unpleasant duty but regrettably we have reached a situation where you must act. This season is effectively over as far as promotion is concerned, Carlos has done his best but it hasn't been enough. We've tried to play his way but it isn't working, the players have lost their sense of adventure and apparently their enthusiasm.

We've still got some good players but you need to bring in someone with fresh ideas who can rock the boat and shake some of the players out of their current mind set.

There is a loyal fan base at the club and they have largely kept the faith but gates will dwindle if this continues much longer. Thank Carlos on behalf of the fans for all his efforts, that first season was a blast, if he goes now we may look back in a few years and remember that year with a smile on our faces.

It's time, please act now.

If we don’t do something soon we could

end up in a real relegation battle after Christmas. We have been dog bad against the worst teams this league has to offer, and we have to play the best teams in our league in the next month. I’ve supported and hoped that Carlos can pull it around, I have no faith anymore. 

Edited by ChichesterOwl

2 minutes ago, ChichesterOwl said:

If we don’t do something soon we could

end up in a real relegation battle after Christmas. We have been dog bad against the worst teams this league has to offer, and we have to play the best teams in our league in the next month. I’ve supported and hoped that Carlos can pull it around, I have no faith anymore. 

I lost faith last week when we drew when we needed to win, too many draws. Now we lose to a dreadful Norwich team. I've previously been a staunch Carlos supporter, I no longer believe he has what it takes to turn things around. Even if we play out of our skins next match I don't think it will mean anything, it will just be a flash in the pan before descending into the same mind set we've had for the last few weeks. 

• Like 1

Dont think DC is bothered. I wrote to DC in a constructive way, as he requested after Preston asking him to make a change to save the season. I also predicted exactly what would happen. I wrote again around the time of chairmans questions reminding him of my unerringly accurate prediction. 

The inability to make the necessary change is now damaging the club, been very supportive of DC but sitting on his hands and avoiding making the obvious  decision is baffling. 

1 minute ago, striker said:

Dont think DC is bothered. I wrote to DC in a constructive way, as he requested after Preston asking him to make a change to save the season. I also predicted exactly what would happen. I wrote again around the time of chairmans questions reminding him of my unerringly accurate prediction. 

The inability to make the necessary change is now damaging the club, been very supportive of DC but sitting on his hands and avoiding making the obvious  decision is baffling. 

I agree - he is just enjoying the trappings of owning a club.

I am also not convinced he is capable of making the tough decisions to move us forwards.

I have said it repeatedly - there is no leadership here at senior level...it’s quite concerning. 

We are drifting along and could find ourselves in relegation fight- something I have no faith in our current management being able to deal with. 

CC will still be in charge for the next match. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

I agree - he is just enjoying the trappings of owning a club.

I am also not convinced he is capable of making the tough decisions to move us forwards.

I have said it repeatedly - there is no leadership here at senior level...it’s quite concerning. 

We are drifting along and could find ourselves in relegation fight- something I have no faith in our current management being able to deal with. 

CC will still be in charge for the next match. 

I suspect you are right, he will still be here. All we can hope is that feelers are being put out to find a suitable replacement. Mr C has advisors to help him make the right decisions, now is the time for them to advise him that he should act.