Mass Boycott

1 minute ago, Buxtongent said:

Have read the first 2 pages of this, and felt I had to put MY point-of-view, which is -

I am unhappy with what has been on show , football-wise, this season, and half of last season .

I honestly believe that we were undeserving of a place in the play-offs last season, given the way we played. We were certainly NOT Premiership material.

I think that CC has taken us as far as we can go, and it's time for change.However-

I AM TOTALLY AGAINST MASS BOYCOTT IN ANYTHING!!!!!

I AM PREPARED TO MAKE UP MY OWN MIND, NOT BE LED BY THE NOSE.

IF I FEEL THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING AT MY CLUB IS UNACCEPTABLE, I WILL STAY AWAY. THIS WILL BE MY DECISION ALONE.!

I AM NOT A NEWCOMER TO S6,HAVING BEEN WATCHING SINCE 1947, SO HAVE SEEN MUCH MORE CRAP THAN I AM WATCHING TODAY 

I AM AN EX MINER WHO DOES NOT EVEN DRIVE, LET ALONE OWN , A BENTLEY. A Ford B-max is good enough for me. 

If you don't drive why have you got a ford b max and if your an ex miner your richer than most on here anyway 

23 hours ago, ramone said:

Perhaps you'd like to donate your season ticket to someone that might really want it...? Just an idea. I'm sure there's loads of people that would want to use it rather than it being sat in your draw getting dusty. 

Ive been using my season ticket for getting on for 15 years in total and never miss a match other than if one of our holidays clash, i advertised on one of the pitch boards for a season so have spent a lot of money over the years - 1 miss through choice, tell me how that translates into my season ticket sat in a drawer getting dusty :ghoulguy:

6 minutes ago, Spookone said:

Ive been using my season ticket for getting on for 15 years in total and never miss a match other than if one of our holidays clash, i advertised on one of the pitch boards for a season so have spent a lot of money over the years - 1 miss through choice, tell me how that translates into my season ticket sat in a drawer getting dusty :ghoulguy:

You literally said you weren’t using your  season ticket 

2 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Have read the first 2 pages of this, and felt I had to put MY point-of-view, which is -

I am unhappy with what has been on show , football-wise, this season, and half of last season .

I honestly believe that we were undeserving of a place in the play-offs last season, given the way we played. We were certainly NOT Premiership material.

I think that CC has taken us as far as we can go, and it's time for change.However-

I AM TOTALLY AGAINST MASS BOYCOTT IN ANYTHING!!!!!

I AM PREPARED TO MAKE UP MY OWN MIND, NOT BE LED BY THE NOSE.

IF I FEEL THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING AT MY CLUB IS UNACCEPTABLE, I WILL STAY AWAY. THIS WILL BE MY DECISION ALONE.!

I AM NOT A NEWCOMER TO S6,HAVING BEEN WATCHING SINCE 1947, SO HAVE SEEN MUCH MORE CRAP THAN I AM WATCHING TODAY 

I AM AN EX MINER WHO DOES NOT EVEN DRIVE, LET ALONE OWN , A BENTLEY. A Ford B-max is good enough for me. 

A miner against protest?

Get in the sea.

3 hours ago, Spuddy01 said:

Yeah that makes sense, and I do agree, I just think you can only push people so far.   

Good point re. Sunderland but that could be due to the lure of prem football, I’m not sure their numbers will hold up if they get relegated.

14.000 Sunderland fans have disappeared in the 1 year since they dropped

On 09/12/2017 at 19:38, BC1867 said:

It's the only way DC gets the message. He is determined to ignore everything else.

Save the season now.

Do not attend the next home game.

I'm a "Walk Up", normally pay my old man in too.  Sorry, but F-IT, saving the £70-£80 and not bothering.   Is it on TV?  Not even watching that - just can't be bothered until CLOWNOS GOES.

Ive done more or less the opposite of a boycott, 

Due to a prior engagement , once the game was moved to a Friday night..I'd f.ooked it....So was simply gonna forget about vit and leave me season ticket in me wallet, but luckily after several "No Thx mates"..Ive found someone to take me place...he hasn't been for 3 years...I told him we can play some reight stuff at times and to take no notice of the doom mongers...

(Bet he brings it back cut in half ) 

lol