CHANSIRI OUT CARLOS OUT

6 minutes ago, Apple said:

No, the quote was the players are not good enough for top 6. But they factually are.

Are people pissed?

They WERE good enough to finish top 6, they are not now because they have fallen behind other teams who have spent well with less money than us, take the rose tinted specs off for a minute and see what a lot of other Wednesdayites can see.

The players, manager and chairman are not up to standard 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

So whats great about top 6..?...has dc spunked 60 mill to keep finishing in the top 6 :duntmatter:

Sorry, I'm going to ignore you if you come out with comments like this. You're too intellectually inferior for me to break through to you.

Chansiri out? - NO. We just need a different Manager / Coach to revitalise the players we need to keep, ship out the inexplicably large number of no-hopers  we have, clear out the resident "sicknotes" and to bring in others that have the ability to tear this league a new one. Pretty much a total re-start. The seasons a write off IMO. Lets start again from scratch. What do we have to lose at this present moment in time?

5 minutes ago, Mac_77 said:

No mate, I wouldn’t pay £50/£60 for a shirt made by a manufacturer I have never heard of.*

Nor would I pay £150 for a celebration picture with the names the wrong way round, or a sekonda watch with the price bumped up by £90 and over sold.

Im not calling for Chansiri to go but he is badly letting the fans down at the minute and has done for the last 18 months.

Happy days, you've lost nothing!

Lets agree he's made mistakes.

btw - how muddle class are you!*

4 minutes ago, Watto said:

They WERE good enough to finish top 6, they are not now because they have fallen behind other teams who have spent well with less money than us, take the rose tinted specs off for a minute and see what a lot of other Wednesdayites can see.

I've liked this because it's good to humour those less fortunate, I'm told.

3 minutes ago, Toon Owl said:

Chansiri out? - NO. We just need a different Manager / Coach to revitalise the players we need to keep, ship out the inexplicably large number of no-hopers  we have, clear out the resident "sicknotes" and to bring in others that have the ability to tear this league a new one. Pretty much a total re-start. The seasons a write off IMO. Lets start again from scratch. What do we have to lose at this present moment in time?

Careful, you're too sensible.

5 minutes ago, Watto said:

Personally I think our players are good enough,  but CC isn't getting the best out of them. We need a manager who can get the best out of them, not a coach who will coach them to pass sideways come hell or high-water 

2 minutes ago, Apple said:

Happy days, you've lost nothing!

Lets agree he's made mistakes.

That's true there have been mistakes and everyone makes mistakes

BUT

Literally everything from the watches to the shirts to the ruddy massive teepee 'Christmas Tree' currently sat in the carpark means that it's not just the odd mistake every year but an absolute avalanche of them.

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

BUT

Literally everything from the watches to the shirts to the ruddy massive teepee 'Christmas Tree' currently sat in the carpark means that it's not just the odd mistake every year but an absolute avalanche of them.

Talking about which, it all becomes clear now.

I was wondering earlier on exactly what formation Carlos wanted to play today.

I think it was our version of the Christmas tree formation, with a bloody great hole through the middle.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

BUT

I think a Christmas Teepee could catch on... garymegson

44 minutes ago, Apple said:

But there is the problem. When you buy champagne, you expect it. If you bought a bottle saying there is a chance it'll be champagne, you don't have a right to get upset if you're unlucky.

You don't ever (and never have) bought a guarantee of success with any ticket or purchase from the club shop. You're offering support in the hope of success. Nothing more.

Just a gamble really. Has been since the dawn of football.

The high ticket prices on the back of a successful season part encouraged and part bounced people into buying season tickets for what has turned into a false dawn. 

If I hadn’t bought one I wouldn’t go at all given the POTG prices and that at the time was beyond the pale. 

But watching an impersonation of the East Anglian Derby with players who seemed to have no huge desire to win makes a season ticket about as attractive as a Club 1867 membership.

But then tbh I haven’t been a huge fan of Chansiri- or at least I’ve been pretty wary of him - from about Day 2 so I’m not the best one to comment. I’m a bit biased. 

lol

I think we seriously all need to take a look at ourselves and wonder if slagging down fellow fans who could no longer reasonably afford to go to matches was worth it for all the good it's done us. We have always been a club that looked out for one another and I'm really saddened to think about how we've essentially silenced other Wednesdayites all because we've had a few shiny coppers shoved in our face. Now is the time for the fans to all come together as one and really make sure the 'We're all Wednesday aren't we' tagline isn't just a useless platitude. We deserve so much better than what we have been given for the last 20 years and more.

Edited by Rebowl Yell

Just now, erowl said:

If you reconsider can I have my +1 back please  lol

Of course. lol

ps - already calming down. Was reyt angrymad earlier though. Now more resigned to our fate. All about next season already. And its not even Christmas FFS. The useless lummox.

1 hour ago, Flat Owl said:

It's getting serious now.

Chansiri is now taking massive hits trying to stick with CC and it is becoming clear that DC is also out of his depth.

I would not be surprised if we are deluged with transfer requests in January if CC stays and we could easily find ourselves in a tailspin that we can't pull out of....

None of the players will put in transfer requests, they're stealing money and nobody would want most of them anyway. 

19 hours ago, Apple said:

The performanes on the pitch - can't argue. Time for Carlos to go now.

But Chansiri? Are you mad?

Pricing fans out of games - Season ticked sales and attendances beg to differ. Sometime in life you can't afford things. You have no god given right to be allowed to go to matches on the cheap.

Pricing businesses out. Corporate is a shambles.  - Evidently so. I don't know enough about this one.

Retails is awful. - It's been bad, agreed. But he's hitting his own pocket, so he's not doing it intentionally. Learning curve for him.

Charging more than ever for a shirt that we can't put on sale till mid-season. No sign of away or anniversary shirts. - My view on affordability, see above. Learning curve on the shirts, see above.

Ruined the 150th anniversary after promising lots of celebrations - and a big team friendly. - Over zealous in announcements, learning curve.

Doesn't listen to anyone and refuses to sack carlos - Unquantifiable statement. He doesn't answer to anyone so how can he refuse to sack him?

Forced out a club legend and his profilic striker son (Hirst must also take some blame) - Hirst(s) must take most of the blame.

Chansiri out? Get a grip. Had we been top of the league all you'd listed wouldn't be cared about by the majority in my opinion.

Seasoned businessman in 3 year learning curve? How long is the curve - it's longer than Dave Jones'

• Like 1