CHANSIRI OUT CARLOS OUT

4 minutes ago, Apple said:

The performanes on the pitch - can't argue. Time for Carlos to go now.

But Chansiri? Are you mad?

Pricing fans out of games - Season ticked sales and attendances beg to differ. Sometime in life you can't afford things. You have no god given right to be allowed to go to matches on the cheap.

Pricing businesses out. Corporate is a shambles.  - Evidently so. I don't know enough about this one.

Retails is awful. - It's been bad, agreed. But he's hitting his own pocket, so he's not doing it intentionally. Learning curve for him.

Charging more than ever for a shirt that we can't put on sale till mid-season. No sign of away or anniversary shirts. - My view on affordability, see above. Learning curve on the shirts, see above.

Ruined the 150th anniversary after promising lots of celebrations - and a big team friendly. - Over zealous in announcements, learning curve.

Doesn't listen to anyone and refuses to sack carlos - Unquantifiable statement. He doesn't answer to anyone so how can he refuse to sack him?

Forced out a club legend and his profilic striker son (Hirst must also take some blame) - Hirst(s) must take most of the blame.

Chansiri out? Get a grip. Had we been top of the league all you'd listed wouldn't be cared about by the majority in my opinion.

We're not top of the league.

5 minutes ago, Apple said:

Pricing fans out of games - Season ticked sales and attendances beg to differ. Sometime in life you can't afford things. You have no god given right to be allowed to go to matches on the cheap.

Pricing businesses out. Corporate is a shambles.  - Evidently so. I don't know enough about this one.

Retails is awful. - It's been bad, agreed. But he's hitting his own pocket, so he's not doing it intentionally. Learning curve for him.

Charging more than ever for a shirt that we can't put on sale till mid-season. No sign of away or anniversary shirts. - My view on affordability, see above. Learning curve on the shirts, see above.

Ruined the 150th anniversary after promising lots of celebrations - and a big team friendly. - Over zealous in announcements, learning curve.

Doesn't listen to anyone and refuses to sack carlos - Unquantifiable statement. He doesn't answer to anyone so how can he refuse to sack him?

Forced out a club legend and his profilic striker son (Hirst must also take some blame) - Hirst(s) must take most of the blame.

Chansiri out? Get a grip. Had we been top of the league all you'd listed wouldn't be cared about by the majority in my opinion.

Problem is quality. Chansiri charges champagne prices and delivers lemonade products.

People wouldn’t mind paying top dollar if they were getting value for money. But on every front, they are not.

Edited by Mac_77

4 minutes ago, Apple said:

Are you serious, all the above I totally agree with.

Top of the league, only if tattoo was manager !

1 minute ago, KivoOwl said:

We're not top of the league.

Tht's the point. Results on the pitch have made all the other stuff 'fair game' to some.

Chansiri has made mistakes, but wanting him to leave? Just not sensible. He's thrown a lot of money at the club (whether it's been wasted is a moot point for me).

4 minutes ago, Mac_77 said:

Problem is quality. Chansiri charges champagne prices and delivers lemonade products.

People wouldn’t mind paying top dollar if they were getting value for money. But on every front, they are not.

But there is the problem. When you buy champagne, you expect it. If you bought a bottle saying there is a chance it'll be champagne, you don't have a right to get upset if you're unlucky.

You don't ever (and never have) bought a guarantee of success with any ticket or purchase from the club shop. You're offering support in the hope of success. Nothing more.

Just a gamble really. Has been since the dawn of football.

The phrase ‘Chansiri out’ is complete nonsense. He owns the club - he can’t leave. He is either bought out or the club ceases trading and no longer exists. Unless I’ve missed something nobody is queuing up to buy us, so it’s a total impossibility at present. 

Any prospective replacement for DC would have to meet his valuation of the club AND repay all debts owed to Chansiri i.e. funds injected via loan notes. Can’t see that happening any time soon.

Not defending DC himself as he’s making clear making bad choices but to turn on him is a mistake. If he chose to cut his losses we wouldn’t have a football club. 

1 hour ago, Andrew Robinson said:

Chansiri owns the club.  It is his and we have zero say in it. At one time we did with local shareholders and most on here wanted a rich single owner. Well you now have what you wished for. We can just hope the owner has someone good lined up as the sacking is the easy bit. 

Chansiri knows sweet fa about running a football club , he owns us and that is the worrying thing, Carlos has become his puppet and the players who in my eyes are not good enough for top 6 have no true leader.

It's a big mess 

Just now, Watto said:

Chansiri knows sweet fa about running a football club , he owns us and that is the worrying thing, Carlos has become his puppet and the players who in my eyes are not good enough for top 6 have no true leader.

It's a big mess 

Not good enough but done it twice in a row?

:ghoulguy:

9 minutes ago, Apple said:

But there is the problem. When you buy champagne, you expect it. If you bought a bottle saying there is a chance it'll be champagne, you don't have a right to get upset if you're unlucky.

You don't ever (and never have) bought a guarantee of success with any ticket or purchase from the club shop. You're offering support in the hope of success. Nothing more.

Just a gamble really. Has been since the dawn of football

Football is a business with loyal customers (the fans) these fans need looking after as they are your bread and butter custom.

Fans haven’t been looked after from shirts, 150 celebrations and merchandise, ticket prices, traditions and multiple other aspects.

This is becoming more than results that change everyweek, it’s becoming unrest at what direction the club is being taken and how much the club is respecting its fan base.

Edited by Mac_77

2 minutes ago, Mac_77 said:

Wrong in all fronts apart from what happens on the pitch.

Football is a business with loyal customers (the fans) these fans need looking after as they are your bread and butter custom.

Fans haven’t been looked after from shirts, 150 celebrations and merchandise, ticket prices, traditions and multiple other aspects.

This is becoming more than results that change everyweek, it’s becoming unrest at what direction the club is being taken and how much the club is respecting its fan base.

Totally agree

1 minute ago, Mac_77 said:

Wrong in all fronts apart from what happens on the pitch.

I'm talking about the product on the pitch - what else have you paid for that is meant to be "champagne" standard and isn't?

The things you've just listed are optional, you know the prices and know what you're getting (if we talk non pitch things). Have you bought a shirt that endup be being a pair of shorts or something?

8 minutes ago, Apple said:

Not good enough but done it twice in a row?

:ghoulguy:

They have not improved as a squad from  2 seasons ago , they are all ageing and to comfortable picking up a nice wage , it's sterile and if you can't or won't see that you are deluded my friend 

3 minutes ago, Apple said:

I'm talking about the product on the pitch - what else have you paid for that is meant to be "champagne" standard and isn't?

The things you've just listed are optional, you know the prices and know what you're getting (if we talk non pitch things). Have you bought a shirt that endup be being a pair of shorts or something?

No mate, I wouldn’t pay £50/£60 for a shirt made by a manufacturer I have never heard of.

Nor would I pay £150 for a celebration picture with the names the wrong way round, or a sekonda watch with the price bumped up by £90 and over sold.

Im not calling for Chansiri to go but he is badly letting the fans down at the minute and has done for the last 18 months.

2 minutes ago, Watto said:

They have not improved as a squad from  2 seasons ago , they are all ageing and to comfortable picking up a nice wage , it's sterile and if you can't or won't see that you are deluded my friend 

You assume, my friend.

The players are good enough - fact.

Now if the statement was the players are underperforming, I agree 100% and blame the manager.