CHANSIRI OUT CARLOS OUT

It's getting serious now.

Chansiri is now taking massive hits trying to stick with CC and it is becoming clear that DC is also out of his depth.

I would not be surprised if we are deluged with transfer requests in January if CC stays and we could easily find ourselves in a tailspin that we can't pull out of....

I've purposely hung back half an hour, so I didn't express a knee jerk reaction after watching that shocking performance.

What a statement for a manager to make that we didn't shut up shop.

It was blatently obvious that they came out after the break to defend and with donkey Loovens in there it was a recipe for disaster.

No heart, no passion, no idea and that comes from the manager.

I therefore totally agree that both (false promises) Chansiri and (no idea) Carlos must both go now, along with the totally inept Loovens, who is only fit to be a water boy.

It is with heavy heart that I say, until there is a significant structure change, I also will not be renewing my season ticket either.

Jowl, insults calling people numpty are not called for as we all want what's best for our club.

When Chansiri openly said he was buying the club for his 10 year old son, alarm bells should have been ringing and yes, he should also go because I believe he hasn't the football mentality to run a club.

I've been a loyal supporter for 50+ years and can't remember feeling so low, not even in the Dave Allen days.

People should not make promises, especially when they are expensive to the fans and not work towards keeping them.

The fans can see the issues so are we all wrong ?

Come on DC and CC and do the honourable thing and go and take Loovens with you.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, talon said:

Jesus wept, there are some right numpties with short memories on here.

DC is the best owner we've had in decades, and if you don't want him to prepare the club for the Premier League then its probably best just to say out loud that you don't want to get there.

There is an argument that Carlos is past his sell-by date with us, indeed I'm reluctantly coming round to that point of view, but to slate the Chairman for backing him to the hilt financially and then not knee-jerking him out of the door is just cretinous.

Knee jerk? We’re halfway through the season and in the bottom half! The performances have been dire for 18 months now.

Just now, matthefish2002 said:

I dont think Chansiri is doing a very good job at running Sheffield Wednesday but sadly with all the money he has invested there is little chance of him moving on anytime soon.

Why  on earth would you want a bloke who is willing to lose circa £20 million a year to move on?

Think of the alternatives, previous regimes etc.

6 minutes ago, Bukta said:

Why  on earth would you want a bloke who is willing to lose circa £20 million a year to move on?

Think of the alternatives, previous regimes etc.

I dont because they is no real alternative.

Yes has sunk loads of money into the club but no thought or business acumen behind it. 

I know other will disagree but doesnt feel like SHEFFIELD Wednesday to me anymore. 

1 minute ago, ElsecarOwl said:

Prepare the club for the premier league ???

What part of fantasy island are you from.

Agree he's pumped money into the club but it has been badly spent and he can't see it and is recouping it through premiership priced gate receipts.

Assuming you mean hoping to recoup it through premiership gate receipts you are wrong. A tenner on top of 30,000 fans x 28 games (ok a few cup games thrown in too) is less then 9 million. This would only half his losses. 95% of revenue  comes from sponsorship / TV rights.

4 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I dont because they is no real alternative.

Yes has sunk loads of money into the club but no thought or business acumen behind it. 

I know other will disagree but doesnt feel like SHEFFIELD Wednesday to me anymore. 

It's a fair point. Was saying to my pal tonight if only we had kept Paul Aldridge.

32 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

It's getting serious now.

Chansiri is now taking massive hits trying to stick with CC and it is becoming clear that DC is also out of his depth.

I would not be surprised if we are deluged with transfer requests in January if CC stays and we could easily find ourselves in a tailspin that we can't pull out of....

As daft as it sounds this could be very true

Defeats in the next 2 games leaves us on 27 points at the midway point of the season. 50 points is usually the safety mark, 23 points required

On the other hand we need 51 points to equal last season’s total of 81 points, which equates to 15 wins, 6 draws and 4 defeats from the remaining 25 games 

lol

Edited by Stoop

41 minutes ago, talon said:

Jesus wept, there are some right numpties with short memories on here.

DC is the best owner we've had in decades, and if you don't want him to prepare the club for the Premier League then its probably best just to say out loud that you don't want to get there.

There is an argument that Carlos is past his sell-by date with us, indeed I'm reluctantly coming round to that point of view, but to slate the Chairman for backing him to the hilt financially and then not knee-jerking him out of the door is just cretinous.

Apart from 

- massively hiking ticket prices 

- changing the club badge

- getting rid of our stripes

- alienating local businesses

- upsetting club employees to the point they resign 

- plastering his own name all over the stadium 

- signing a whole host of aging players with no resale value on big wages

- getting rid of a whole host of football advisors and handing player recruitment over to an agency that includes the manager among its clients

- making a mockery of our 150th anniversary

- sticking with a failing manager

- losing our best young player in decades because of a contract dispute

- neglecting the retail side of the club

What has Chansiri done for us? 

Oh yeah, he bought us a big telly and some bright advertising hoardings

Edited by KivoOwl

1 minute ago, KivoOwl said:

Apart from 

- massively hiking ticket prices 

- changing the club badge

- getting rid of our stripes

- alienating local businesses

- plastering his own name all over the stadium 

- signing a whole host of aging players with no resale value on big wages

- getting rid of a whole host of football advisors and handing player recruitment over to an agency that includes the manager among its clients

- making a mockery of our 150th anniversary

- sticking with a failing manager

What has Chansiri done for us? 

At last, someone else without rose tinted glasses. Topman.

1 hour ago, Jowl said:

Have gone backwards since season 1 - on and off the pitch. Despite spending millions

Carlos gone from exciting attacking football to dull, predicatble and pedestrian stuff without any style or tempo. Or even looking like winning

Chansiri is worse. Pricing fans out of games. Pricing businesses out. Corporate is a shambles. Retails is awful. Charging more than ever for a shirt that we can't put on sale till mid-season. No sign of away or anniversary shirts.

Ruined the 150th anniversary after promising lots of celebrations - and a big team friendly.

Doesn't listen to anyone and refuses to sack carlos

Forced out a club legend and his profilic striker son (Hirst must also take some blame)

I won't be getting a season ticket next season for the 2nd time in 31 years. Once under Allen - now because a) I likely can't afford it and b) You're ruining our club with no regard for the fans,

5/10 flounce - because everything swfc is half hearted

The performanes on the pitch - can't argue. Time for Carlos to go now.

But Chansiri? Are you mad?

Pricing fans out of games - Season ticked sales and attendances beg to differ. Sometime in life you can't afford things. You have no god given right to be allowed to go to matches on the cheap.

Pricing businesses out. Corporate is a shambles.  - Evidently so. I don't know enough about this one.

Retails is awful. - It's been bad, agreed. But he's hitting his own pocket, so he's not doing it intentionally. Learning curve for him.

Charging more than ever for a shirt that we can't put on sale till mid-season. No sign of away or anniversary shirts. - My view on affordability, see above. Learning curve on the shirts, see above.

Ruined the 150th anniversary after promising lots of celebrations - and a big team friendly. - Over zealous in announcements, learning curve.

Doesn't listen to anyone and refuses to sack carlos - Unquantifiable statement. He doesn't answer to anyone so how can he refuse to sack him?

Forced out a club legend and his profilic striker son (Hirst must also take some blame) - Hirst(s) must take most of the blame.

Chansiri out? Get a grip. Had we been top of the league all you'd listed wouldn't be cared about by the majority in my opinion.

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Of course, I may consider tomorrow that I over-reacted, but for now, I’m livid.

Simply not good enough

You are not over-reacting mate. I’m absolutely livid and our recent performances are completely unacceptable! We have supposedly the second highest wage bill in the Championship.

Carlos needs to go tonight and DC needs a word with himself to put it politely! 

1 minute ago, Stoop said:

As daft as it sounds this could be very true

Defeats in the next 2 games leaves us on 27 points at the midway point of the season. 50 points is usually the safety mark 

On the other hand we need 51 points to equal last season’s total of 81 points, which equates to 15 wins, 6 draws and 4 defeats

lol

I wish I could see where the next win was coming from because the longer CC sets us up to fail, confidence will ebb away.

We had given ourselves a chance of taking 3 points back home tonight and we literally gifted the points to a team who couldn't string 4 passes together before they scored.