Norwich City 3 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Sat shivering on the coach. Another disappointing trip. Lots of Carlos out chants in the second half. Cant say i disagree with them. The Big Dave plan b failed miserably tonight. Cluthing at straws

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Joao may have pace but he couldn’t hit a cows ar$e with a banjo...

Am well aware of what he can't do just tell me on today's showing which of our strikers looked good. If you were a bit more football orientated you might have worked out why I thought we needed som pace up front. But as usual you can't wait to issue a put down. 

4 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Bye Carlos, thanks for two play offs but ffs enough is enough with this season!

We didn't show up against Hull. That was the opportunity that he failed to take

Been downhill since culminated by a feeble response to Huddersfield.

2 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Am well aware of what he can't do just tell me on today's showing which of our strikers looked good. If you were a bit more football orientated you might have worked out why I thought we needed som pace up front. But as usual you can't wait to issue a put down. 

It aint the strikers that are the issue, it is the style of play they are having to play with, it wasn’t a pop at you but untill very recently you have showed undying loyalty to Carlos...

Rather than getting players that suit our style of play or playing to our players strenght he continually tries to put round pegs into square holes, stop bit**ing at me and grow a pair..

It's embarrassing. I don't think our chairman will sack him, but he needs to tonight. It's as though nobody has any idea what they are doing. How can we beat Leeds with a good performance and then play like that. Times up Carlos.

Guest Copthorneowl
26 minutes ago, adifferentgame said:

Today marks the day that Carlos became officially indefensible tbh.

He's got to go.

Mate I've stood by him but your post is spot on things simply have to change and if they don't the owner becomes a bigger worry than Carlos - CC has  now had his chance to change and passed it up sadly.

Just now, A12owl said:

Fortunately only had a 30 minute journey from South Norfolk. Felt sorry for the 1500 or so who travelled from various points of the country. 

30 mins or more, you should not have had to endure that dross, it was unacceptable

It’s just so dispiriting at present. I was off watching Bishop Auckland today and it was a much better experience than sitting through the cr*p that we play at the moment. Wanted to watch the game afterwards, predictably all the pubs in the North East were showing the Newcastle game, but from the little I saw of it I didn’t feel like I missed much. No impetus, no penetration, no cohesion. We’re bloody hopeless at the moment.