Watching Norwich game in Whitby

18 minutes ago, Happiness Stan said:

Anybody on here local to the Whitby area ? If so can you point me in the direction of a pub that is likely to be showing the game? Aware that there is a prem game on at same time so may be difficult ! Thanks in advance and sorry if in wrong forum !! 

think theres one or two lads on here from whitby,if they see this thread will more than likely help you out.  great pic by the way.

10 minutes ago, paul92vr6 said:

Go to the Jolly Sailor they dont have any TV'S you will be much happier and not as bored.

i grew up with the landlord from there good bloke, big boro fan he used to go home and away.
even had him to hillsbro years ago

Edited by sandowl

Lovely place Whitby, if it is nice day I would go and have some fresh air on cliffs. Do you far more good and you will be less stressed. If like most games this season 5 minutes of highlights will more than cover any action.

3 hours ago, tarn owl said:

I think you will struggle as Newcastle are on the TV against Leicester at 5:30 too. Most pubs around there I presume will put the Newcastle match on.

Buck will have both on mate. OP, little angel is great but I'd expect it to only have Newcastle game on.