Sheffield Wednesday away form over last 7 away games

SWFC Away Form.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday's away form is woeful (although has improved slightly over the last three games) and with just six points from a possible 21 points out of the last 7 away games the Owls really need to do the business at Norwich City.

Carlos and Ross Wallace seem to disagree on whether or not Wednesday's style of play is best suited for away games, and Carlos said recently that the team feel stronger at home in front of our own fans (again something that some of the players have disagreed with over the last couple of months).

Last three games has been better with 5 points out of a possible 9 points so let's hope Carlos can make Saturdays game really count and get three points

COME ON WEDNESDAY

Owlstalk Shop

48 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

SWFC Away Form.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday's away form is woeful (although has improved slightly over the last three games) and with just six points from a possible 21 points out of the last 7 away games the Owls really need to do the business at Norwich City.

Carlos and Ross Wallace seem to disagree on whether or not Wednesday's style of play is best suited for away games, and Carlos said recently that the team feel stronger at home in front of our own fans (again something that some of the players have disagreed with over the last couple of months).

Last three games has been better with 5 points out of a possible 9 points so let's hope Carlos can make Saturdays game really count and get three points

COME ON WEDNESDAY

That can't be right, we are getting promoted, Carlos says so, that's not promotion form!!!

Im calling bullshit on these made up statslol

25 minutes ago, torryowl said:

5 points from the last 3 ,4 of them against sides above us suggests to me our away form is pretty good . 

It takes a special sort of person to be presented by unambiguous facts and to then snub them. 

Maybe we are about to turn the corner with away form... that's a perfectly valid and fair thing to say. But to say we have pretty good away form when over a short-medium term outlook we're bottom of a form table tells me the head has entered the sand and won't move for owt

Edited by StudentOwl
  • Like 1

Just now, Emilianenko said:

So the Fact is we are bottom of the away form table.

Put a spin on that however much you like.

the 7 game form table , if we do the 3 game form table we are probably near the top .......current form is current form , if I was ill last month but now feel tickety boo then I'm in good nick . 

Just now, torryowl said:

the 7 game form table , if we do the 3 game form table we are probably near the top .......current form is current form , if I was ill last month but now feel tickety boo then I'm in good nick . 

We're 7th

If you do it over 4 games we're 11th

I'm so inspired right now. 

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

I'm only going to count all the games we've won this season and ignore the losses and draws.

Wow we are top of the form table, get in there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

Most people see the number 24 on that form table followed by the name Sheffield Wednesday

Apparently to some however that's just white noise

I didn't see 24 I saw 18 but whoever posted it chopped off the 6 below us for some reason ....I wonder why ?

6 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

I'm only going to count all the games we've won this season and ignore the losses and draws.

Wow we are top of the form table, get in there.

you look it however you want mate ,me i'll just stick to current form .and 5 from 3 seems good to me .