pazowl55

Time To Start Adthe Nuhiu

37 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Would happily start the big man with hooper and even Rhodes . Yes he’s crap In front of goal but his work rate is double that of fletchers , he wins more headers and causes the opposition a lot more issues. 

No world beater but a proper work horse with more ability than people give him credit for .

The other advantage is his size and strength.

Central defenders get away with lots of holding, pushing and grappling due to weak refereeing.

It was noticable on Saturday that Dawson couldn't budge him when barrging in from behind.

He was able to win headers and bring the ball down from his chest at what was head height for most defenders, setting up chances for Hooper.

He is an asset without being a prolific scorer and brings more to the team than our other options, Fletcher, Joao and Rhodes.

55 minutes ago, NYowl said:

It's gone on for months.

There you go again....blatant lie......are you so devoid of interesting things to say that you have to make things up...... Nuhiu has been off the radar for nearly a year....no ones posted bugger all about him including me. Although I do recall posting yesterday that if he played like he did on Saturday every game then we'd have a winner.

You need to move on

1 hour ago, Ian said:

Not my superior knowledge just basic maths....most of us did 4 divided by 2 in primary school but I suppose not everyone went to a good school

Ian,  the fact that we play 11 v 11, regardless of formation, leads to a fairly obvious conclusion for most of us that if you station two players to oppose one it leaves you short in another area.

That mathmatically basic enough for you to absorb??

2 hours ago, Ian said:

Not my superior knowledge just basic maths....most of us did 4 divided by 2 in primary school but I suppose not everyone went to a good school

.....and some of us have been coached by an ex Spurs manager on how to double up on troublesome attackers at set pieces.

You do not seem to have the capacity to grasp the concept.

Never mind!.

26 minutes ago, Davidioso said:

.....and some of us have been coached by an ex Spurs manager on how to double up on troublesome attackers at set pieces.

You do not seem to have the capacity to grasp the concept.

Never mind!.

Ooh get you Steve Archibald

38 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Ian,  the fact that we play 11 v 11, regardless of formation, leads to a fairly obvious conclusion for most of us that if you station two players to oppose one it leaves you short in another area.

That mathmatically basic enough for you to absorb??

Yes absolutely.....at the other end of the pitch ......defenders always outnumber attackers at both ends of the pitch..... can you absorb that?

54 minutes ago, Ian said:

Yes absolutely.....at the other end of the pitch ......defenders always outnumber attackers at both ends of the pitch..... can you absorb 

Just now, Blatter said:
57 minutes ago, Ian said:

Yes absolutely.....at the other end of the pitch ......defenders always outnumber attackers at both ends of the pitch..... can you absorb 

Ah yes, back where we started.

Primary school maths 

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Didn't when Fox made that ridiculous pass to Hooper.................

You're forgetting that they only had 9 men on the pitch at that time.....the other 2 were sat on our bench marking Nuhiu......it's the only reason our players ever get space is because the opposition are too busy marking Nuhiu

Edited by Ian

the fact after spending 30 million,over 1 mllion a week in wages and people are still suggesting nuhiu ,shows how rubbish this clubis being ran

no disrespect to nuhiu but he should have been shown the door 3 years ago

Edited by welsOwl74

1 hour ago, welsOwl74 said:

the fact after spending 30 million,over 1 mllion a week in wages and people are still suggesting nuhiu ,shows how rubbish this clubis being ran

no disrespect to nuhiu but he should have been shown the door 3 years ago

He was but unfortunately it was a barn door and he missed it.

Love the big fella. So unconventional as a footballer, that in itself causes stuff to happen up front.

I would say though Rhodes was terrific vs Norwich last season so maybe go with jr