Cc and josè

I can't understand why cc sets up not to lose the game and complains about the fans with big dave then I look at man poo highlights from the other night they play a big man up top and play passing football but they know when to play long so why does cc not talk to his pal José about playing that way because that seems to be paying off for them but cc can't see beyond his own stubbornnss? And this isnt another cc bashing post just an observation 

1 hour ago, Hirstyslegend said:

I can't understand why cc sets up not to lose the game and complains about the fans with big dave then I look at man poo highlights from the other night they play a big man up top and play passing football but they know when to play long so why does cc not talk to his pal José about playing that way because that seems to be paying off for them but cc can't see beyond his own stubbornnss? And this isnt another cc bashing post just an observation 

DA68FD44-AB83-41A2-90B7-19E9734CD821.gif.83cabf162659b32c7f3b050b3e897c05.gif

Most of the football world recognises you need some pace in the side to help with the attacking play, Man Utd have rashford, martial, Lingard, Valencia etc as well as a “big man up top”.  We prefer to slow it down and light a cigar with a bit of jazz music playing in the background 

CC said in the post-match interview "please do not tell me I set up in a defensive way with two strikers, two wingers and two attacking central midfielders".

He missed the point.

What he should have been challenged with then was "Carlos, it's not the line-up, it's the style of play".

We're not asking for 4 strikers to start. We're asking for you to try and score at some point in the first 45 mins!

4 hours ago, Hirstyslegend said:

I can't understand why cc sets up not to lose the game and complains about the fans with big dave then I look at man poo highlights from the other night they play a big man up top and play passing football but they know when to play long so why does cc not talk to his pal José about playing that way because that seems to be paying off for them but cc can't see beyond his own stubbornnss? 

I’m so unfit I can hardly breath after reading that.

That has to be an Owlstalk record for the longest ever sentence with no commas or any punctuation.

80 words!

It just isn’t natural.

1 hour ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I’m so unfit I can hardly breath after reading that.

That has to be an Owlstalk record for the longest ever sentence with no commas or any punctuation.

80 words!

It just isn’t natural.

Who called the facking gramer police? No one keep it moving