Sign in to follow this  
BDM4nil

CC comments on playing Atdhe Nuhiu

Just read star article on this subject.

Contains more very thinly veiled criticism of the fans from CC within.

He really is starting to get on my t!!ts.

Why doesn't he shut up - start getting the best of his significant resources available, just as the other bloke across the city is doing, with far less actual resources also.

Footnote - Enjoyment, praise, money, adulation and also at times pain, criticism - constructive, or otherwise at times also, unfortunately - all come pretty much to to all Managers / players. Football is a very passionate game, or should be.

UTO

• Agree 9
  • Disagree 5

12 minutes ago, BDM4nil said:

Just read star article on this subject.

Contains more very thinly veiled criticism of the fans from CC within.

He really is starting to get on my t!!ts.

Why doesn't he shut up - start getting the best of his significant resources available, just as the other bloke across the city is doing, with far less actual resources also.

Footnote - Enjoyment, praise, money, adulation and also at times pain, criticism - constructive, or otherwise at times also, unfortunately - all come pretty much to to all Managers / players. Football is a very passionate game, or should be.

UTO

Wouldnt say it was vinyl veiled.

As usual he is blaming everyone else for everything, this time in advance

Complete arssehole.

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 2

All players should be picked based on form. 

This comment by Carlos regarding Nuhiu seems silly, he’s always looking to blame someone. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

10 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

He's right though. Our fans treatment of Nuhiu is disgraceful. Sheffield utd players get more respect from our idiots

Agree, everyone in ground singing his name Saturday when a large amount will have abused him previously. The 2 faced w4nkers should be ashamed 

• Agree 9
  • Disagree 5

As fans i think we all love Atdhe and Carlos for their passion for our Club, but as fans we know they are not the solutions to our ambitions.

With a chairman who values him over the fans he can say what he likes I guess. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

just read it and the OP  is right with the thinly veiled criticism in fact it's that thin I couldn't spot it ......

• Agree 5
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, WAWAW said:

As fans i think we all love Atdhe and Carlos for their passion for our Club, but as fans we know they are not the solutions to our ambitions.

I tell you what. I think AN may actually be a solution. He doesn't need to be a goal threat as Fletcher isn't and he offers something that Fletcher doesn't. It was obvious on Saturday what he offers. He need goal scorers around him. He has this with Hooper and Rhodes. Give him a start with Hooper.

• Agree 1

What is all this 'disgraceful' treatment of Nuhiu?

More of a cult figure and gets crowd going.

Yes he gets stick on social media more then some, part of being a footballer but can never remember anyone booing when he comes on or anything. I stand to be corrected if I had not noticed it.

To be fair he has a point.

Fans are to easy to criticise AN because they don't see the bigger picture, the fact he occupies 3 defenders at any one time is a bonus.

Its not his fault if at that point when there is space in front our wingers decide to pass it 40 yards back because Loovens has not touched the ball for a while ....

50 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Agree, everyone in ground singing his name Saturday when a large amount will have abused him previously. The 2 faced w4nkers should be ashamed 

12 minutes ago, Kosovo'sNo.9 said:

To all the fans who have abused him in the past (and I mean abused, not constructively criticised him) Would you go and say that to his face when it would be just the 2 of you??? No I thought not, filthy cowards.

Abusing people for abusing him. Ha ,you couldn’t make it up 

• Agree 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

He ain’t good enough though is he?

he's plenty good enough if you want a big lump in the box causing the opposites confusion due to his size ........he's just another option when you chasing the game and he's a very good option when your under the cosh hanging on to a lead away from home .

I know AN has come in for a lot of criticism from fans at times - he 's also far from alone - and IMO a fair bit has been 'over the top' and not required.

I myself think AN gives his all and you can't ask for more. Yeah he's got limitations, but he can also be a handful up front clearly and things do happen around him. I have also previously stated that he makes great defensive headers from conceded set pieces, which is a big asset to have in the team - Fletcher is very good at this also - and this can also go largely unnoticed by many fans, I feel.

AN in his last few games has done very well and has rightfully received a good deal of praise. Shouldn't this be enough to get a start then - in my opinion yes - but its CC decision here, as will be the way we play and how well his team try to use AN's assets.

In his Star article on this matter though, all CC has managed to do really, is stir up more s!!t and negativity and for the fans, himself and AN - not good, required or professional IMO. 

Also, it appears to me that there may be an element of self preservation in CC's comments here - I.E. If we lose and play poorly at Norwich and AN hasn't started, then a potential attempt to to deflect from CC here already, some criticism of this that may have been coming  his way ?

Granted I may be seeing too much here, but it does make you wonder and particularly so in the current climate of large unrest.

UTO - Hope we beat Norwich, play well and AN scores.

18 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Yes he gets stick on social media more then some, part of being a footballer but can never remember anyone booing when he comes on or anything. I stand to be corrected if I had not noticed it.

TBF he has had more stick on here especially from IAN who turned every football thread into Nuhiu bashing thread...must have been spewing on Saturday with everyone singing his name lol 

21 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Just for starters he was boo’d when he came on at Ipswich 

• Disagree 2

9 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

He ain’t good enough though is he?

Technically he's limited but so are some of our other players.  They all have areas that are beyond them or they could improve.

Fact of the matter is though that Atdhe played 50 (FIFTY) games when we made wembley and played our best football.  People refuse to acknowledge that.  We've spent millions on 'better' players and have performed worse.

• Like 1