Ask The Chairman Part 13 - GEORGE HIRST

1 hour ago, davethemagicweasel said:

So, we haven't increased his wages and chosen not to play him. Why have we not sent him on loan? 

Tell him if he scores a few goals in L1/L2 we'll make him a better offer in December. Surely better than having him twiddling his thumbs.

Freezing him out, regardless of what he or his agent has done, is hardly gonna  persuade him to sign up is it? 

Because if he stonewalls our negotiation attempts (note what DC said about his camp not even taking the courtesy to reply to emails sent weeks previously), while a member of his entourage abuses academy staff, but we still put him in the shop window anyway, then we've blatantly been taken for a ride and it would be an invitation for every single predatory set of agents out there to come in and unsettle our players in the search for commission fees from potential transfers or new contracts. The club has to take a stand here, if Hirst wants loaning out then he should sign a new contract at a wage that league one clubs can afford to pay. He won't do that, so unfortunately for him his development has stalled for a year.

10 minutes ago, slow83 said:

Yep I offered my feelings as I thought this was a forum where we shared what we think.

We’ve never met, I made one post which wasn’t unreasonable and you’ve had a pop at me personally.

I think youre out of order Watson.

Please feel free to report any posts which you think are taking a "pop" at you and the mods will take action if needed

6 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Thank god you've turned up Snooty, all been going pear shaped on here tonight.

I can't help feeling though that puppet thing with Doyen you keep using is the wrong way round, I mean shouldn't it be Doyen what are pulling the strings? Just an observation mind.

You are quite right Eastleigh old fruit.

But I'll let you tell the Godfather!

• Haha 2

Guest Hillsborough Mole
24 minutes ago, Woodie said:

Doyen Global is Hirst's agent. Doyen Sports have runnings in the club and where Carlos came from. Both separate companies.

From Wiki

Doyen Sports

Doyen Sports was founded in 2011 by Nélio Freire Lucas in Malta (a European tax haven[6]). Lucas, a native of Coimbra, Portugal, attended UCLA[7]) and worked for the Creative Artists Agency. He was, according to Médiapart, "responsible for casting a modeling agency (and sentenced for tax evasion and bounced checks)"[3]before getting involved with association football in Europe. He worked with Pini Zahavi (principal agent of footballers in the United Kingdom) for nine years,[8] and with the Stellar Group, then-partner of the Portuguese club Beira-Mar. Lucas held 20% of the capital of Doyen Sports, which was given to him by the Arif family via an offshore company in Malta.[9] By 2015–2016, Doyen Sports was among the most powerful of the ten funds of this type developed in recent years.[6] The Third Party Ownership (TPO) function was recently banned by FIFA.[5]

Doyen Capital[edit]

Doyen Group's financial division, Doyen Capital LLP, is based in London. Doyen Capital has the same address as Doyen Group and is headed by Nélio Lucas, Simon Oliveira, and Matthew Kay. According to information from Football Leaks, Doyen Capital LLP is the origin of funding for Doyen Sports and Doyen Sports Investments Limited, which has four shareholders: Malik Ali; Claudio Tonolla (Swiss investment and property manager, residing in Malta); Nelio Lucas and Ali Lüftü Ethem Kadirgan;[1]

Doyen Global Limited[edit]

Another group, called Doyen Consulting Limited (from 7 March 2013 to 9 April 2013) and then renamed Doyen Global Limited[10][11] by Simon Oliveira and Matthew Kay;[12] it is directed by Nelio Freire Lucas[13] (who also runs the London-based Principal Sports Management Limited).[14]

Lets not be pretending these are separate and have no involvement with each other...

Interesting name here - is that of Pini Zahavi. If I remember correctly Zahavi assisted Mandaric with a loan that meant he took out a charge on Hillsborough... This gets even more curious

6 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

From Wiki

Lets not be pretending these are separate and have no involvement with each other...

Interesting name here - is that of Pini Zahavi. If I remember correctly Zahavi assisted Mandaric with a loan that meant he took out a charge on Hillsborough... This gets even more curious

Not bad for a lad who began his career as apprentice barber at Eric's..top of Vere Road :manager:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

From Wiki

Definitly updating my picture now...

DOY.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Good for Georgie. If a player as potentially good as him cant get into a Wednesdays first team then it's time to quit the game and fry burgers. 

Hirst will never get anywhere at a second rate outfit like wednesday. Let's not pretend wednesday are anything but second rate. The whole structure wreaks of amateurism. 

George had no ftutue with a control freak like CC. Who was the last player wednesday Brought through the ranks? 

I don't know why they bother with a youth team set up. Itw a waste of money. 

Yes I am being brutal about the set up at Hillsborough. I am just being honest. 

Blaming the agents is about as honest as cc blaming the referees every single match for yet another Wednesday failure. 

It's always somebody else's fault at Hillsborough. 

Wednesday are squarely to blame for Hirst leaving. 

Let's face it. The only way he's going to bring his vast  potential to fruition is by getting away from wednesday ASAP. 

BTW wednesday tried to sign Liverpools Welsh wonderkid on loan. 

And he's not in the same class as Hirst. So wednesday want to send Hirst out to the lower league zombies whilst signing a Liverpool youth player for a place in the first team. 

What message has that sent to Hirst. 

Only one. 

Leave 

Well done wednesday. Your weird  up  and craving for power and control lhas driven away a young player with the potential to be one of the very best in the Premier league. 

• Haha 3

Either way you look at it, only one person is suffering in all of this and it's George Hirst, proberbly at no fault of his own just been a game of *** for tat, and he is sat their in the middle

he should proberbly grow a pair, put his foot down and just want to play football. Sign the contract if your good enough the money will come, he is 18 and his career could be over before it's started due to mismanagement , it's happened up and down the country time and time again 

look at Hayden white, he was meant to be the next best thing, his career has gone down the pan 

Think something happened similar in Paul scholes career as a junior, his agent was touting him around, trying to get more money, as it happens scholes sacked his agent and never had one since I believe. 

23 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Thank god you've turned up Snooty, all been going pear shaped on here tonight.

I can't help feeling though that puppet thing with Doyen you keep using is the wrong way round, I mean shouldn't it be Doyen what are pulling the strings? Just an observation mind.

Its starting to look very much that way 

3 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Good for Georgie. If a player as potentially good as him cant get into a Wednesdays first team then it's time to quit the game and fry burgers. 

Hirst will never get anywhere at a second rate outfit like wednesday. Let's not pretend wednesday are anything but second rate. The whole structure wreaks of amateurism. 

George had no ftutue with a control freak like CC. Who was the last player wednesday Brought through the ranks? 

Blaming the agents is about as honest as cc blaming the referees every single match for yet another Wednesday failure. 

Let's face it. The only way he's going to bring his vast  potential to fruition is by getting away from wednesday ASAP. 

And he's not in the same class as Hirst. So wednesday want to send Hirst out to the lower league zombies whilst signing a Liverpool youth player for a place in the first team. 

Only one. 

Leave 

Well done wednesday. Your weird  up  and craving for power and control lhas driven away a young player with the potential to be one of the very best in the Premier league. 

Who's on the pop tonight?

18 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

From Wiki

That is correct in respect of the loan and legal charge. It was cleared when MM sold the club

5 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Only one. 

Leave 

Evening David

Guest Hillsborough Mole
Just now, Watson said:

Who's on the pop tonight?

To be fair - quite a lot of it makes sense.

Wednesday arent even in the top half of Championship academies for developing youth players. Leeds have developed 19 that are currently playing in the Championship or above. (8 of them in the Premiership)